| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | EASYGENERATOR
JUNE 13, 2012 How we see the future of e-Learning
When I started working at easygenerator in December 2010 we defined the mission and vision of our company. In the past 18 months we have learned a lot and it has had its influence on our mission and vision. It is not that our essence has changed; it's more about finding better words to express ourselves. So here is the update. mission and vision statement I photograped in a shop in Cuba. Trends.
| | EASYGENERATOR
SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 Free edition authoring tool easygenerator will launch October 12th
We are very proud to announce the launch of the free edition of our easygenerator authoring tool on October 12 th. From that day on it will be possible to go to our website, fill in a form and start working in easygenerator within a minute. This edition is completely free and without any time limits. If you'd like, you may preregister now at www.easygenerator.com/free. you will receive your login instructions by email on October 12 th, just before the official launch). This blog post will give you an overview on what you can expect from our free edition. SaaS service. Didactical approach.
| || || |
| | EASYGENERATOR
JULY 27, 2012 Design your own authoring functionality
Every software user at some time wonders: 'Why was this implemented in this way' or 'Why can't I do this, or that more easily?" Easygenerator has decided to give you the opportunity to act on this frustration. We are offering a contest that allows you to design or improve functionality in easygenerator. If you have an idea to improve our authoring tool, or if you have a completely new idea, please participate! We will select, from all submissions, at least one idea and build it into easygenerator. This contest is open to everybody, easygenerator user or not. What's a contest without a prize?
| | EASYGENERATOR
DECEMBER 16, 2011 In for study advice? Do it the easygenerator way
"Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught". Sir Winston Churchill. When I think about the old school e-Learning, where e-learning is presented as a linear pathway, I immediately get an allergic reaction. In the old school approach the pathway is mapped out by the instructional designer and the learner has no choice to make its own track. And this feels good!
| | EASYGENERATOR
FEBRUARY 15, 2012 View presentation on 'How to keep e-learning relevant'
Kasper Spiro (CEO of easygenerator) presented today in a webinar his thoughts on how to keep formal e-Learning relevant. He combines theories from the field of management, didactics, e-learning and software development and applies them to e-learning. He cals this appraoch 'Outcome learning' and this is in fact the basis for product development and marketing at easygenerator.
| | EASYGENERATOR
MARCH 12, 2013 Easygenerator in top 10 lists
Easygenerator is clearly gaining a lot of traction. Not only did we welcome user number 2000 (in 96 countries) for our free edition, we are also mentioned a couple of times in important publications. We are in Graig Weiss top 10, we are (according to Joe ganci) 'One of the right tools for the job, and we made the top 10 of the top5online colleges. Not a bad run. Graig Weiss. Joe Ganci.
| || || || |
EASYGENERATOR Easygenerator 8.3 released
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2012
Easygenerator 8.3 is officially released. Our free edition is part of this release but there is a lot more. This blog covers the highlights of this release. Free edition. We are very exited about the release of the free edition (see for details this. blog post ). Maybe the greatest thing is that it isn't really a seperate edition, in easygenerator terms we added another 'user role'. This means that all future changes and new functionalities will automatically be available to users of the free edition too! Course developers perspective. We adjusted the preview function. Learners perspective. MORE >>
EASYGENERATOR Soft Content becomes partner of easygenerator for West Africa
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
We are very proud to announce that Soft Content will be easygenerators value added reseller for the region of West Africa. Soft Content is an publishing and elearning company based in Nigeria. In the heart of the developing eLearning market of Africa. Dr Tosin Aolalu (CEO of Soft content) and Kasper Spiro (CEO easygenerator) signed the partner contract last week. Dr Tosin Awolalu is the founder and CEO of Soft Content. He says: "I was for five years in charge of developing instructional materials for an open and distance learning tertiary institution in Africa. MORE >>
EASYGENERATOR Involve your experts: new subscription model easygenerator
| SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2012
Easygenerator offers lots of facilities to involve subject matter experts in the authoring process ( see previous post), but there is always the problem of buying licenses or subscriptions for them. One of the characteristics of subject matter experts is that they will often contribute to specific projects for a short period of time. Easygenerator now has a new 'concurrent' model for this specific group of users that solves this issue. Users in easygenerator will be assigned with a role. We have two roles specific for subject matter experts. will explain this with an example. MORE >>
EASYGENERATOR Easygenerator launches for UK market at Learning Technology London
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012
After a successful launch in the US last November -where we impressed Joe Ganci - we will now have our official launch of easygenerator in the UK. We are proud to present the UK an authoring tool that has the ability to create adaptive learning. An authoring tool that: ·. places learning objectives in the heart of the course and that measures progress based on correct answered questions per objective. ·. allows us to advice the learner. offers the learner information about his progress in such a way that it enables him to make his own decision on how to progress. Figure. Figure. MORE >>
EASYGENERATOR Involve your experts (sequel)
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
E-learning development usually is a team process. Most of you will come across the situation that, besides you, different subject matter experts within a company are involved. Subject matter experts play a very important part in the development process. However, most subject matter experts don't have instructional design skills. This fact makes the process a bit complicated. Usually the question arises: how much involvement do I really want? Partners have consulted me to address this issue a number of times. suggest them to involve a subject matter expert by inviting him for an external review. MORE >>
- Thinking Tree becomes partner of easygenerator for India EASYGENERATOR | THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2012
- Involve your experts EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2012
- Individual courses, reuse of content, timelines and a lot more great stuff EASYGENERATOR | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- The people behind easygenerator: Steve Harz EASYGENERATOR | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2012
- The people behind Easygenerator: Kseniya Kobrum EASYGENERATOR | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2011
- Easygenerator adds Tin Can support, a new editor, more HTML question types and course templates EASYGENERATOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- Free eLearning authoring with easygenerator EASYGENERATOR | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2012
- Learning metaphors, support for subject matter experts and more at #LSCON12 EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2012
- The people behind Easygenerator: Beatrijs van de Griendt EASYGENERATOR | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- E-Learning authoring and the reuse of content EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2011
- New: Translation service for e-Learning courses EASYGENERATOR | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- ELearning Guild interview with Kasper Spiro (CEO easygenerator) #Devlearn EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- Free edition authoring platform easygenerator available now! EASYGENERATOR | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- Devlearn 2011: our US launch EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2011
- Even better elearning authoring with new easygenerator release EASYGENERATOR | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2013
- Join us at the Devlearn conference in Las Vegas EASYGENERATOR | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2012
- The people behind Easygenerator: Kseniya Kobryn EASYGENERATOR | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2011
- Up Early EASYGENERATOR | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- Easy and powerful e-Learning authoring EASYGENERATOR | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
- Create more effective e-Learning ENSPIRE LEARNING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2011
- Easygenerator is coming to the USA EASYGENERATOR | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- Involve your SME’s into the authoring process without any training! EASYGENERATOR | THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
- Radical price change for the easygenerator platform EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- Concept behind the new easygenerator style EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- Roadmap easygenerator EASYGENERATOR | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- Announcing easygenerator version 7.3 EASYGENERATOR | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- Making SCORM publications more dynamic EASYGENERATOR | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- Is Google Analytics the new LMS (repost) EASYGENERATOR | THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2011
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.