| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING
AUGUST 8, 2011 Thoughts on Leadership Development Program
What are the key expectations of Business Leaders , HR Leaders from participants after this program ? Does performance gap exist in business in present situation ? Are participants motivated to go through an extensive program ? Intrinsic motivation levels) How much is peer support / Leader support available ? What are the different forums for Leaders to bridge knowledge gaps ? Existing tools, methods, platforms, forums for knowledge sharing ? What are the existing knowledge gaps of participants ? Who can give us insights into the existing situation / as is situation at present ? What topics ?
| | WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING
SEPTEMBER 18, 2011 Sir Ken Robinson on "Do schools kill creativity" ?
6 Learning from the video 1. ADHD is a non real epidemic in US 2. Divergent Thinking is a precursor to creativity 3. Collaboration is the key to success outside schools 4. Schools still run on production line approach suited to industrial age. Change is required in public education systems around the globe which nurtures creativity, natural abilities of children to suit the information age 6.
| | WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING
AUGUST 29, 2011 31 Questions I ever wanted to ask a Chief Learning Officer
Leaders of past knew the right answers, Future Leaders will know how to ask the right questions. Managers ask How, Leaders ask what and why ? Peter Drucker here is my list of favorite questions that i always wanted to get answers from L&D Leaders. Is there someone in your team who manages informal ( social) learning formally ? you have a Leadership Development Program which is tied to Succession Planning ? Who designed that program ? Who delivers that program ? Share an example of one of a good design you have seen in recent times for an LD Program. Do they consider it gyaan or fun ?
| | WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING
OCTOBER 2, 2009 How to find blog of your interest : Screenr
By now you must have already heard of Twitter , which has taken the Social Media world by storm or already using it , If the answer is NO to any of the above, then you must be living under rock age. Well, as educators, many a times , when we are helping learners to use the online technologies, we need to share screencasts with them. Screenr does a brilliant job in capturing screencasts upto 5 min with audio feature to be posted on Twitter or You tube. Screenr is a Web basec recorder, you dont need to download anything. It can be used either with Mac or PC. Plays anywhere on Web, even iphone.
| || || || |
WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING Future of Work
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2012
US Debt = 16 trillion dollars ? Euro Zone Crisis has wordwide impact 3. Greece in Trouble 4. Economic growth propelled by BRICs countries - China, India, Africa , Russia 4. The world is increasinly becoming flat and interconnected 5. Business World is Social , Social is the Business World. Future of Work is impacted by technology. Business Conversations have shifted to Social Networking Platforms with much scope for Big data Analytics 7. Influence is measured by the Expertise one shares in Social Ecosystem 8. Blogging as one of the ways to unlock Career Opportunities at IBM ? MORE >>
WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING How Smarter Leaders collaborate !
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
Being a part of IBM feels so great as one not only experiences the best environment not just in terms of the technology , but in terms of ideas as well.Enjoy this , have fun and learn as much. newintelligence on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free MORE >>
WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING IIM-C EPHRM Program begins !
| SATURDAY, JANUARY 29, 2011
I applied for IIM-C Executive Program in Human Resource Management. Yippie, i got selected. The competition was tough. This program is meant for working professionals. Only total of 200 professionals were selected from the total pool of 500 + candidates. The selection was basis academic profile,statement of purpose, and achievements. Next year onwards, there will be a CAT like examination as entrance test. The program will be delivered via Satellite technology in partnership with Hughes. Yesterday was the first day for Orientation and technical briefing. Look forward to exciting journey MORE >>
WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING Thought Leader
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
Art Kleiner is the editor in chief of the award-winning management magazine strategy+business, as well as the author of two well-known management books. He developed a framework for advancing thought leadership in partnership with MIT’s Center for Organizational Learning. His definition of “thought leadership” is elegant and accessible: it’s about translating ideas, and giving the view from our vantage point, turning them into communications that are clear and actionable. His point is that you don’t have to be Peter Drucker or Marshall Goldsmith to be a thought leader….each thought leadership MORE >>
WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING Succintly Social
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
It is about 1. Deep Rooted Philosophy 2. Culture, Values 3. Transparency 4. Open 5. Collaborative 6. Networks and Relationships 7. User Generated Content , Emergent 8. Word of Mouth Publicity 9. Listening, Engaging, Sharing 10. Co-Learning , Co-Creating, CO-nsuming , Co-inventing, Co-innovating, Co-mmunity. If your product, service, campaign, initiative, program has above features then you are leveraging the Social space. Dont worry about the platforms. The best of web is yet to emerge. hype social community collaboration next-gen Web 2.0 ugc media MORE >>
- Program for Online Teaching POTCERT11 WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2011
- A True Story WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011
- Social Hotspots WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
- Which world is real ? WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2013
- Innovation in Education WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012
- 3Cs of Digital Eminence WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2012
- On Writing WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2012
- Leadership Lessons WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- Learning Organization WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012
- Inspirational Stories and rise of Social Media WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2011
- Ruchi as defined by a Tag Cloud WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011
- Hope is a big word WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- Where did you get all this Wisdom ? WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
- Success WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, JULY 1, 2012
- (@rucsb) Open Invitation to Amrita Tripathi (@amritat) WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012
- What I am still learning. WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- Hope ! WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2012
- Get Social ! WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2012
- As One - Individual Action, Collective Power WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- Hacker culture WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
- Social cause - Creating Happiness WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012
- Linchpin ( Key Insights from Seth Godin ) WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
- Thoughts on my mind. WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, JANUARY 22, 2012
- Times Reader 2.0 WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
- Windows Live Writer WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- Web 2.0 & ROI WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
- Innovation in Learning Delivery will Deliver ( Performance) ! WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
- Art & Science WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2012
- Digital Thoughts ! WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- Letter to Mentee 2.0 WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- Inspiring "Hum Mein Hai Hero" - Music by A.R. Rehman WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011
- What are you waiting for ! WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2011
- One Love One World - Peace through Music WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2011
- The 2009 Edublogs Award WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- Apture : Collaborative Media Tool WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
- Blogging WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
- Hello World ! WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
- Word Widget for Educators WEB 2.0 AND LEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.