article thumbnail

The eLearning Guild Celebrates 100 Online Forums! by Jennifer Neibert

LearningGuild

Since 2004, The eLearning Guild has produced Online Forums focused on the newest tools, strategies, and trends in eLearning. After eight years of consistently high-quality programs, the Guild will produce its 100th Online Forum in December 2012. Make plans now to join the celebration and take part in this historic event!

article thumbnail

SCORM and SuccessFactor LMS

Adobe Captivate

This team has also told us that SCORM 2004 is not compatible with SuccessFactors and thus we are to use Scorm 1.2 is the best setting over a more current 2004 version? Are we just that out of date or has no one addressed this problem since 2004. Many of our courses require users to complete the quiz to receive credit.

SCORM 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

#CoronaVirus, class closures and communication

Learning with e's

One meta-study database (established in 2004) shows that online learning (when done effectively) is at least as effective, if not more effective than traditional courses. Share ideas using social media and other online discussion forums. It's not hard to post hyperlinks to your main website.

Classes 94
article thumbnail

How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community?

Web Courseworks

Although it has been updated since then with the release of SCORM 2004, some instructional designers argue that SCORM is outdated and that a new set of standards need to be set in place. Today we begin with a brief introduction to xAPI and ways for you to learn more about xAPI. Enter xAPI (otherwise known as Experience API or Tin Can.)

xapi 100
article thumbnail

Adobe Captivate: Troubleshooting LMS Woes

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

Stymied, I appealed to the Adobe Captivate forum in search of anyone who had successfully dealt with her specific LMS. No immediate luck and I continued to scour other forums while waiting for my post to be answered.   As luck would have it, I then received a couple of suggestions in the Adobe forums from  Rod Ward.

article thumbnail

Get your eLearning activities available without internet connection thanks to an Offline training platform

Paradiso

SCORM 2004 and AICC Compatible. Offline training platform benefits: SCORM 1.2, 2-way progress synchronization between Offline Player and LMS. Multiple browser support on Windows, Mac and Linux OS. Provides content security since course content and user progress data is stored in an encrypted format. Glossary.

Offline 87
article thumbnail

FREE Alternative to Adobe Captivate

LearnDash

2004 compatible, so not all is lost. I don’t think you’re going to find too many active forums for ActivePresenter anytime soon. ActivePresenter’s free edition is limited, the most limiting feature to me is the inability to export to flash. But hey, it can make some solid MP4 videos (as well as other formats), and it even is SCORM 1.2/2004