Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Companies Remove SharePoint
article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions for 2010

Tony Karrer

Before I start with any of my actual predictions, let me throw in an overall prediction that the year is going to start off slow for most people, but by the end of the year, we will all be thinking: “Wow, 2010 was a crazy year!” And probably will get some more ideas from the Big Question - Predictions and Plans for 2010.

article thumbnail

eLearning Predictions Further Thoughts

Tony Karrer

I recently posted my Top 10 eLearning Predictions for 2010 and did a presentation on the topic. Social Learning Communities It was interesting that ASTD DC / Todd Slater has created a Ning community. SharePoint We had some very interesting exchange around SharePoint. I ran into a post about Using Twitter at Work.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

BOB MOSHER – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

You have been trying to help the community better understand the science behind it and ways to bring that into learning design. However, as we understand, you feel the book is a bit dated (given that so much has happened in workflow learning since you wrote it in 2010). And finally, we have to change the mindset of our team.

article thumbnail

ADOBE ROBOHELP: Publish to SharePoint

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

When your company uses SharePoint, you can even leverage the power of SharePoint to host your help.   Leveraging SharePoint has a major benefit: Access control. Using SharePoint’s access control of document libraries, you can control who in your organisation can view your help system.  

article thumbnail

ADOBE ROBOHELP: Publish to SharePoint

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

When your company uses SharePoint, you can even leverage the power of SharePoint to host your help.   Leveraging SharePoint has a major benefit: Access control. Using SharePoint’s access control of document libraries, you can control who in your organisation can view your help system.

article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ

Tony Karrer

Strategy" Fails Corollary: if you have SharePoint installed, you will be using SharePoint a lot more this year. Situated learning (learning within context in a community of practice) grows thanks to augmented mobile reality. I've argued that many training organizations and eLearning companies look and act like publishers.

article thumbnail

Top 10 LMSs for 2013

eLearning 24-7

Big win still with the communities tied to not only groups but also specific courses. 5 BizLibrary – Company College. The best SharePoint LMS on the market. Yes, there is a still market for SharePoint systems and I recommend finding a system already built on it, rather than doing it yourself (which many people do).