Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Conference Remove DevLearn
article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2011

Tony Karrer

Clayton Wright has done his amazing list of conferences again this year and has asked me to post again. Past years eLearning Conferences 2010 , eLearning Conferences 2009. Please note that events, dates, titles, and locations may change; thus, CHECK the specific conference website.

article thumbnail

It's DEVLEARN Week!!! Embracing Technologies for Training and Development

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

It's monday and it's DEVLEARN week! I'm probably looking forward to this DevLearn more than any other. DevLearn 2012 is about Embracing Technologies for Training & Development. And for a high tech conference like DevLearn you'd think we would fall into that trap as well. There is no one right answer.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

DevLearn 2012 - The Makings of an Epic Learning Adventure for All Training Professionals

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

Every DevLearn is an epic adventure for me. Maybe because it's 2012 and with the Mayan calendar ending, perhaps this will be the last DevLearn. DevLearn 2011 Highlights from The eLearning Guild on Vimeo. I take great pride in bringing together this community for a week of intense sharing and collaboration.

article thumbnail

Adobe Learning Summit 2012 , Oct 29, Las Vegas – Registrations Open

Adobe Captivate

The Adobe Learning Summit 2012 provides a unique opportunity to connect with Adobe, learn the latest technology and become an active participant in the community that’s shaping the future of eLearning.

Adobe 89
article thumbnail

Are You Asking the Right Questions?

Rapid eLearning

Engage Your Learning Community. Thus the questions are a great way to prompt reflection for further discussion offline or in an online community. Urtak’s a cool application that could be useful in elearning courses or your online community. November 1: Las Vegas, NV (Elearning Guild)— Devlearn. Details to follow.

article thumbnail

You May Already Own the Tools to Create Simple E-Learning Avatars

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a list of upcoming conferences and presentations: August 3-4: Madison, WI–Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning. August 16 : Atlanta, GA—ASTD: I’ll be doing two sessions, a pre-conference workshop on elearning (3 hours) and the other on elearning graphics. November 1: Las Vegas, NV (Elearning Guild)— Devlearn.

ASTD 80
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Avoid Common Roadblocks When Building E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a list of upcoming conferences and presentations: October 16-19: Las Vegas, NV (CUNA)— Experience Learning Live! I’ll be presenting on building communities and how to build elearning courses with limited resources. November 1: Las Vegas, NV (Elearning Guild)— Devlearn. 2012 is just around the corner.

ISPI 82