| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG
MAY 7, 2010 Future of Learning Technology – 2015
The Learning Circuits Big Question this month asks – “ What will the workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ”. The question is inspired from a post by Derek Morrsion – Technology to Enhance Learning in 2015 , quite an interesting post, a must read. can only wonder at the pace of change of technology that the world has seen in last decade.
| | CLIVE ON LEARNING
MAY 20, 2010 The Big Question: What will workplace learning technology look like in 2015?
The May Big Question in the Learning Circuits Blog is What will workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ? ve been involved in learning technologies for 30 years now and I’d have to admit that, despite our best efforts, progress, while steady, has been disappointingly slow. In terms of technology platforms, it is important to be realistic. Just maybe.
| || || |
| | DAWN OF LEARNING
AUGUST 26, 2011 Will the iPad continue its tablet domination? A look at the market landscape
Today, the iPad is the undisputed leader both for massive corporate deployments and usage in schools. Since Apple launched the iPad in April 2010, the first in the new generation of media tablets to hit the market, it has sold more than 30 million units. These stats are shocking if we realize that before the iPad this market did not exist. iPad vs Android. The ecosystem.
| | UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG
AUGUST 3, 2011 12 Top Learning, Technology & Media Links: Weekly Digest – 26
Need to quench your thirst for the latest in learning, technology and media links further? It’s not exactly breaking news that mobile technologies are changing the way we work and enabling employees to be productive regardless of their location. Know how small businesses are harnessing mobile technologies for carrying out their work. More on this below. Know more.
| | UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG
MARCH 22, 2011 14 Top Learning, Technology & Media Links: Weekly Digest – 18
Yes, we have covered it all from QR codes in education to replacing smartboards with iPads. And if you are still caught in the traditional school approach, know why integrating technology in classrooms is not just the need for the hour but how can it benefit you. Need to quench your thirst for the latest in learning, technology and media links further? Read to know the answer.
| | BRAVE NEW ORG
SEPTEMBER 9, 2011 What If We Rented Tablets?
Not to be outdone, Forrester Research reports that tablet sales will reach 195 million units between 2010 and 2015. million in 2015 whereas PC sales will drop from 20.5 million in 2015. . Let’s take, for example, the somewhat ubiquitous iPad tablet. iPad 1 was ground breaking, but compared to iPad 2, it’s is a bit comical. million in 2010 to 38.9
| || || || |
BOTTOM-LINE PERFORMANCE Less Desktop; More Mobile… but Not That Fast
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2013
This is an excerpt from Sharon Boller’s newest white paper, Learning Trends, Technologies
and Opportunities. few updated stats shared in a Forbes Tech blog from May 2, 2012: Apple shipped 15 million iPads
in Q1 2012. They’ve sold 67 million iPads
in just 24 months’ time. By 2015
, there will be 7.4 Also by 2015
, mobile app projects will outnumber native PC projects 4:1. emerging trends and technologies
Mobile Learning emerging trends white paperHere is Trend 1: Think glacier and not waterfall. Businesses will follow. In 2012 it accelerated further. MORE >>
GOOD PRACTICE Future of workplace learning in 2015
| TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
Perhaps in 2015
it will be as easy as Trinity finds it in the Matrix when she needs to know how to fly a helicopter [link]. Tony Karrer’s big question this month is “So what can, should, or will, we offer the digital generation by 2015
? Whilst the reality for knowledge workers in 2015
is that learning will not be downloaded into their brains in an instant I think we can see that the arrival of technology
like the iPad
is going to continue to drive expectations of easy to access knowledge where and when you need it. link]. MORE >>
UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG Mobile Learning Revolution – Round-Up Of Our Best mLearning Posts
| TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
– Empowering The Workforce. In the same vein, this post talks about a new app developed by the BBC which will allow its reporters in the field to file video, stills and audio directly into the BBC system from an iPhone or iPad
. Taking a cue from a Gartner forecast about how the smart phone market could look like in 2015
, this post will give you an insight into the device you should be targeting for your mLearning endeavor. The Advent Of Mobile Learning Technology
– Presentation. PM on 21st June. See you there. What Is Mobile Learning? MORE >>
ELEARNING LEARNING POSTS Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
Text-to-Speech Overview and NLP Quality - eLearning Technology
, June 8, 2010 This post is a new kind of thing for me. What was his speech about: mobile phones are the most prevalent technology
, ever. technologies
. Development Tools I Would Learn If I Were You - June’s Big Question - MinuteBio , June 3, 2010 June’s Big Question over at the Learning Circuits blog is regarding tools one should “…learn today in order to be a valuable eLearning professional in 2015
(43). CourseNotes for the iPad
, June 7, 2010. Best of eLearning Learning. MORE >>
UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG 8 Top Learning, Technology & Media Links: Weekly Digest – 20
| TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011
and smartphones have made their presence felt inside the classroom is a given now. Need to quench your thirst for the latest in learning, technology
and media links further? CISCO has an amazingly innovative culture that allows them to experiment with new technologies
and ideas around learning. Their new FREE iPhone/iPad
app called BINARY is a game that teaches players everything they need to know about the binary language without the boring techie bits. What The Smartphone Market Will Look Like In 2015
[STUDY]. How Educators Use iPads
. MORE >>
- The Future of Enterprise Mobile Learning [INFOGRAPHIC] LEARNDASH | TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2013
- Beginning of Long Slow Death of Flash TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- E-Learning End Users Have Spoken – time for the industry to listen ELEARNING 24-7 | FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2011
- #mlearncon Judy Brown’s Overview of Mobile Learning IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CURVE | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
- Mobile Learning: CHANGE YOUR WAYS OR YOU ARE DOOOOOMED! SOCIAL LEARNING BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- In case you missed it – a year in posts CLIVE ON LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2010
- Seven Things I Learned This Year TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Predictions are what likely will happen…not what *should* happen JANET CLAREY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2011
- Top 50 eLearning Posts For 2010 UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG | THURSDAY, JANUARY 6, 2011
- eLearning Conferences 2013 TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012
- Learning and Development Roundup (vol. 14) ELEMENT K BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
- The State of Learning Delivery on Mobile Devices in 2011 CLO MAGAZINE | FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011
- Top 75 eLearning Posts - May 2010 ELEARNING LEARNING POSTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- Top 60 eLearning Posts for October 2010 ELEARNING LEARNING POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- Has mobile learning reached a tipping point? TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2011
- Mobile learning with HTML5 TOWARDS MATURITY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.