| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | THE KNOWLEDGE SUPPLY CHAIN
SEPTEMBER 14, 2009 [ActionScript, Adobe] Flash development with open source tools
Adobe’s open source Flex SDK provides, among other things, an Actionscript compiler binary: mxmlc. It’s not just useful for compiling mxml based Flex applications however; it can also be used to compile lightweight, pure Actionscript 3 projects. On windows, I choose c:flex, and on linux I choose /usr/local/share/adobe-flex/sdk. Ok, so this part isn’t open source, but you can’t have Flash these days without Adobe’s Flash player. FlashDevelop provides IDE functionality for Actionscript 2 and 3, Flex, Air, and haXe. installed.
| || || |
| || || | ICS LEARNING GROUP
JULY 26, 2011 [ActionScript, Adobe] Importing SWFs to Captivate – Match the FPS!
Thus the SWFs were playing too slow…so the CP slide came to an end before the SWF had completed. As long as the custom SWF files match the FPS of the Captivate project, the only SWF-setting that should be needed (assuming it applies) is ‘ Play for Duration of Slide ’. Matching up the ‘ Duration of Animation ’ or ‘ Synchronize with Project ’ likely is not required – though it depends on the purpose of the SWF ( explanation of these Animation Timing settings ). As a side note, also be sure to match Actionscript versions. Captivate defaults to a 30fps playback.
| | ELEARNING BROTHERS
DECEMBER 9, 2009 [ActionScript, Adobe] eLearning Mega Flash and PPT Temple Bundle
Made to work within most rapid elearning software (Articulate Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Rapid Intake, Adobe Presenter, PowerPoint and more). Specs: Files included: fla, psd, ppt, pptx, jpg, swf. Actionscript 2.0. On Sale for $1,500 (Sells separately for $2,670). These are PPT and Flash based templates that are super easy to update. Jeopardy Challenge. Golf Challenge.
| || || || |
ELEARNING 24-7 [ActionScript, Adobe] Latest E-Learning Trends – Some good, some bad
| SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2011
Learning Suite only works on 32 bit computers. are telling me of problems when they try to use a SWF
from the program into Articulate. The issue is caused by the fact that Captivate supports only Actionscript
3. As a result of this issue, people have to insert the SWF
as a web object. After one quarter (for most companies) into the fiscal calendar year, it is time to see what the future holds in our space. There is Money in those Hills. “This is the best month (January) that we have ever had. They were not alone. good thing? USD in 2010, 29.3M Months. MORE >>
UPSIDE LEARNING BLOG [ActionScript, Adobe] Developing An eLearning Player?
| MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
’s Flash Professional is widely used for eLearning development but some organizations don’t allow running Flash Player or any other 3 rd party plug-ins for that matter in their web browsers. swf
, *.flv, Related posts: Adobe
AIR & Flash Player 10.1– How it Can Benefit Mobile Learning Why Use ActionScript
3.0 An eLearning player is a building block for more conventional [one with back and next for navigation buttons] eLearning courses. What’s an eLearning player? It’s a simple wrapper having global level functionalities like -. flv, *.js, MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS [ActionScript, Adobe] White Label Social Networking Solutions Chart, Part II
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2008
ELEARNING CYCLOPS [ActionScript, Adobe] My Top 10 e-Learning Tools
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2009
Flash - An essential tool for creating highly interactive elements, including animation, games, immersive learning simulations, and almost anything else you want if you can manage writing or finding the actionscript
Fireworks - It is my choice for editing graphics because it is user-friendly to non-graphic artists like me. Adobe
Captivate - Fantastic for creating simulations (software sims and branching sims), plus it does a good job recording audio for your sims. Jane Hart is gathering top ten lists for e-learning tools. old habits are hard to break. MORE >>
STEVE HOWARD [ActionScript, Adobe] Adobe shows off Captivate 4 and the Adobe eLearning Suite
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2008
At the Adobe
Learning Summit in San Jose, November 10th, Adobe
showed several exciting new features from the next version of Captivate and from the up-coming eLearning Suite. Adobe
Captivate ‘Next’ I have been beta testing Captivate 4 for several months, so I was pleased to be invited by Adobe
to the Adobe
Learning Summit in San Jose on Monday 10th November. At the Adobe
Learning Summit, Adobe
demonstrated the next version of Captivate, and also previewed the new Adobe
eLearning Suite. 2 – The published project. becomes. MORE >>
- [ActionScript, Adobe] New Features in Adobe Captivate 4 STEVE HOWARD | FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Catching up with the week’s Adobe Captivate blog posts STEVE HOWARD | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2009
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Loan Officer Branching Conversation Simulation – Twitterpated with. TWITTERPATED WITH LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2010
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Improving Unison — one step at a time RAPID INTAKE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
- [ActionScript, Adobe] ProForm eLearning Studio for Camtasia RAPID INTAKE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2008
- [ActionScript, Adobe] New Features in Rapid Intake Unison RAPID INTAKE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Unison Now Has Full PowerPoint Conversion RAPID INTAKE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- [ActionScript, Adobe] New Features in Rapid Intake Unison RAPID INTAKE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Loading External SWF Files - ActionScript 3.0 THOMAS TECH TALK | TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2010
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Flash development with open source tools THE KNOWLEDGE SUPPLY CHAIN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- [ActionScript, Adobe] Xerte - Free eLearning Development Tool LEARNING JOURNEYS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.