| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BLOOMFIRE
OCTOBER 21, 2010 The Secret to Awesome Online Learning: Arizona State’s Dr. Carmean Tells All
Colleen Carmean works at Arizona State University as a Digital Knowledge Architect in the College of Public Programs. Recommended by Arizona State University's Dr. Colleen Carmean. Knowledge Architects will create containers for knowledge sharing where learners will learn at their own pace, when they want, and in ways that they want. Ensure the task has clear goals.
| | BLOOMFIRE
AUGUST 5, 2010 Training Consultant: What Every Trainer Ought to Know About ROI (Interview)
Paul Angileri is an independent Instructional Design and Performance Improvement consultant in Gilbert, Arizona. Paul’s focus is designing and providing training and performance improvement solutions. Is there a single book that has transformed the way you approach corporate training? This series has influenced me greatly because it really shows how deep a substantive evaluation of training—indeed performance improvement interventions in general—need to go. You’re right—training efforts need to connect with business metrics. This is incorrect.
| || || |
| | ELEARNING 24-7
NOVEMBER 5, 2012 Dispelling the LMS Myth
you would be surprised at the number of people who believe it was created at an Arizona movie stage). learning e-learning vendors education elearning learning learning management system LMS m-learning mobile learning virtual learning craig weiss elearn learning management systems LMS is dead online learning talent management systems trainingLast week I came across an interesting obit: A Mr. L.M. System had passed away. He was recognized throughout the e-learning and learning communities. Apparently he was loved by millions and hated by thousands. The obit was written by a Ms.
| | ZAIDLEARN
JUNE 13, 2008 ZaidLearn: A Free Learning Tool for Every Learning Problem?
OER Blogs Portal to non-formal OER and training resources? Open Training Platform Encyclopedia of video tutorials to help me learn any software? University of Arizona SVL. Arizona State University. University of Arizona College of Law. skip to main | skip to sidebar. Wednesday, April 2. Free Learning Tool for Every Learning Problem? Firefox e-Mail system? Bubbl.us
| | ZAIDLEARN
DECEMBER 11, 2008 ZaidLearn: 75 Free EduGames to Spice Up Your Course!
By playing their games, youre training computers to solve problems for humans all over the world. All junior food detectives will get secret training on how to eat right and exercise. University of Arizona SVL. Arizona State University. University of Arizona College of Law. skip to main | skip to sidebar. Thursday, May 15. 75 Free EduGames to Spice Up Your Course!
| | WIRED@HEART
JUNE 5, 2012 Whisper Straight Into Their Hearts: 5 Strategies for Creating.
Free Audacity Training: [link]. Dr. Tse was a professor of applied linguistics and education at Loyola Marymount University, Arizona State University, and California State University, Los Angeles. Dr. McQuillan was a professor of applied linguistics at California State University, Fullerton, and Arizona State University. Wired@Heart. Transcending Distances in Online Learning.
| || || || |
JAY CROSS The Designer’s Toolbox
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
Most of the three dozen people convened by the irrepressible Aaron Silvers for a recent retreat in Sedona, Arizona
, would say they’re designers, but not instructional designers. You don’t hear about tools like these at ASTD meetings and traditional training
gatherings. We focused more on performance and less on training
. We’re software nerds, change agents, standards developers, experience designers, game developers, and problem solvers. We came together at Up to All of Us to compare notes, find connections, and share the tools of our craft. Mindmapping. MORE >>
TONY KARRER eLearning Conferences 2012
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2011
link] November 28-December 1, 2011 Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Multimedia Conference, Scottsdale, Arizona
, USA. link] November 30-December 2, 2011, Online Educa Berlin 2011: International Conference on Technology Supported Learning and Training
for Corporate, Education and Public Service Sectors , 17 th , Hotel InterContinental Berlin, Berlin, Germany. link] December 4-9, 2011 Executive Leadership Institute , sponsored by the League for Innovation in the Community College, Phoenix, Arizona
, USA. Clayton R. You can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Private? MORE >>
TONY KARRER eLearning Conferences 2011
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2010
link] or www.col.org/OERPolicy December 1, 2010 Security and Defence Learning : International Forum on Technology Assisted Learning and Training
for Defence, Security and Emergency Services, 6 th , Hotel InterContinental Berlin, Berlin, Germany. link] December 1-3, 2010 Online Educa Berlin International Conference on Technology Supported Learning and Training
, 16 th , Hotel InterContinental, Berlin, Germany. link] December 1-3, 2010 Worlddidac , international exhibition about educational materials and professional training
, 2 nd , Hanoi, Vietnam. And send that to Clayton. MORE >>
ZAIDLEARN University Learning = OCW + OER = FREE!
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18, 2008
EdNA Online (Aus) Education Network Australia (edna) is Australia’s leading online resource collection and collaborative network for the education and training
community. Wiki version Printer-Friendly Version OCW/OER Search ZaidLearn's Delicious OCW Adventure 130+ Free Learning Tools 75 Free EduGames ZaidLearn is back from another non-blogging vacation (Who cares!)! Excellent point! Anyway, before I get back to my wacky 5-part learning series (in 2 weeks time!), quick-to-access/find juicy compilation. it as I discover, or others share ideas and recommend new oceans of free knowledge. MORE >>
TONY KARRER eLearning Conferences 2010
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009
link] December 2, 2009 Security and Defence Learning : International Forum on Technology Assisted Learning and Training
for Defence, Security and Emergency Services, 5 th , Hotel InterContinental Berlin, Berlin, Germany. link] December 2-4, 2009 Online Educa Berlin International Conference on Technology Supported Learning and Training
, 15 th , Hotel InterContinental, Berlin, Germany. link] December 15-18, 2009 International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS): Doing It, Research that Matters, 30 th , Arizona
, Phoenix, USA. You can contact him at: email@example.com. MORE >>
- eLearning Conferences 2013 TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012
- Is Distance Learning for You? TOPYX SOCIAL LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2013
- SharePoint adopted faster than any other application I’ve ever seen! SHAREPOINT AND ASSESSMENT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011
- eLearning Conferences TONY KARRER | FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009
- Top 70 eLearning Articles - Hot Topics: iPad Adobe Captivate - July 2010 ELEARNING LEARNING POSTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- Upcoming Events » eLearning Learning TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
- eLearning Conferences 2012 EFRONT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2011
- Tom Kuhlmann: Video interview from DevLearn 2010 CORPORATE ELEARNING STRATEGIES AND DEVELOPMENT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
- The future of higher education and other imponderables GEORGE SIEMENS | SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012
- Conference Reports: Recent CSTD and ASTD Events ELEMENT K BLOG | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
- University & College Podcasts - Free Educational Podcasts | Open Culture TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 1, 2008
- U.S. News & World Report: 2013 Best Online Education Programs CLO MAGAZINE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2013
- 63 Great eLearning Posts and Hottest Topics for November 2010 ELEARNING LEARNING POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- EVER TRIED TO HIT A MOVING TARGET AT TWENTY PACES WITH A COLT 45? PERFORMANCE LEARNING PRODUCTIVITY | THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2010
- Complete to Compete: Community College Student Success (Part Two) THE PEFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2011
- eLearning Learning TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
- University Learning = OCW + OER = FREE! ZAIDLEARN | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18, 2008
- Discovery Through eLearning: Blogging as an Instructional Tool and Acquisition of Knowledge DISCOVERY THROUGH ELEARNING | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2007
- Discovery Through eLearning: A Closer and More Detailed Look at the Moon DISCOVERY THROUGH ELEARNING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2007
- Paul Angileri of Intel on Mobile Learning, Learning Communities, and More BLOOMFIRE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- Video Games, Education and Entertainment Statistics KAPP NOTES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- T+D Blog - Untitled Article T+D BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2004
- Social Media, Brain vs. Eyes, & Sales Training BIG DOG, LITTLE DOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2009
- e-Learning DevCon 2009 SUBQUARK | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2009
- Poverty, Brain, Far and Near Transfer, Web Design, & Web 2.0 BIG DOG, LITTLE DOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2008
- A job like mine JAY CROSS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 16, 2008
- Key Learnings from the Little Sisters of the Poor CORPORATE ELEARNING STRATEGIES AND DEVELOPMENT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2006
- OT: Proud father moment - 9 yr old Daughter Swimming Alcatraz CORPORATE ELEARNING STRATEGIES AND DEVELOPMENT | FRIDAY, MARCH 23, 2007
- Employee guidelines for virtual worlds? Intel? Huh? CORPORATE ELEARNING STRATEGIES AND DEVELOPMENT | MONDAY, JULY 30, 2007
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.