Remove boston
article thumbnail

e-Learning Authoring Tools Crash Course -- Follow Up

Learning Visions

I had the great pleasure of speaking last night at the Massachusetts chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). as well as connect with some new folks in the Boston e-learning community. Here are some of the resources I promised to post. Michael Hanley's E-Learning Curve Blog.

article thumbnail

Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template

Rapid eLearning

If you’re interested in having a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. September 27: Boston, MA ( ADAPT ). Practical tips on getting the most out of the resources you have to build engaging and interactive elearning courses. Comes with all sorts of free resources, too. Sign up now.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Build an E-Learning Template in 30 Seconds

Rapid eLearning

This is a simple technique, but one that’s quite effective if you’re stretched for time and resources. If you’re interested in having a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. September 27: Boston, MA ( ADAPT ). Comes with all sorts of free resources, too. Sign up now. Sign up here.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Kineo Audio Interview with Ellen Wagner "The Evolution of the LMS"

Learning Visions

I get to talk to really interesting people in the eLearning community and then share it with all of you. On Guerilla Design and Video Kineo Top Tips Mass Chapter ISPI November Meeting Instructional Design Questionnaire Interview with Brent Schlenker Kineo Webinar on Webinars! Is it work if its fun? Take the Survey!

Audio 100
article thumbnail

3 Reasons Why Linear E-Learning May Be the Best Solution

Rapid eLearning

Interactive elearning courses require more resources which is a challenge because most of us are working with limited resources. So when it comes time to prioritize your projects, don’t waste your limited resources on less meaningful projects. September 27: Boston, MA ( ADAPT ). Not All E-Learning is E-Learning.

article thumbnail

How to Avoid These Three Pain Points for Online Learning

Rapid eLearning

E-Learning Pain Point #2: Developers Have Limited Skills & Resources. Many of them do a great job given their limited resources, but to build courses that are engaging, interactive, and meet learning objectives requires more than a basic understanding of PowerPoint and learning to find free clip art. July 26 & 27 (Boston, MA).

Online 50
article thumbnail

How to Create an Interactive PowerPoint Elearning Module

Rapid eLearning

If you’re interested in a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. September 27: Boston, MA ( ADAPT ). Practical tips on getting the most out of the resources you have to build engaging and interactive elearning courses. Comes with all sorts of free resources, too. Rapid E-Learning Workshop.