Remove Brandon Hall Remove Community Remove Companies Remove SharePoint
article thumbnail

Are you playing the role of the Subject Matter Expert instead of the Instructional Designer?

Janet Clarey

Community&# which was built on SharePoint architecture. Community&# in the middle and blogs, wikis, discussion board, social bookmarking, and user-generated content surrounding it.). Not surprisingly, they used their company name + ‘pedia’). Imagine a graphic with “Web 2.0

article thumbnail

Using Social Media for Learning: Tools & Practices #BHsocialmedia

Learning Visions

These are my live blogged notes from a webinar presented by Brandon Hall on Wednesday, April 26 2011. (I Tom Werner, Chief Research Officer, Brandon Hall [link] LMSs are adding social features – including RSS feeds, peer ratings of content. I joined about 10 minutes late, so missed a bit!) Jane Bozarth!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for June 2018

Limestone Learning

Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 10AM – 11AM PT: 5 Ways to Calculate the ROI of Your Training Videos You’ve seen the reports: That shifting to video-based eLearning can save the average company 50–70%. Training Saves the Day Fortune 500 companies are urgently adapting Agile to their work, whether building eLearning or IT solutions.

article thumbnail

Notes from DevLearn and the Adobe Learning Summit

Steve Howard

interaction behind the company firewall – safe, secure conversations not visible to the public. SESSION 807 – USING SHAREPOINT TO ENHANCE ONLINE LEARNING EVENTS. This session described CITI’s experience in creating a learning solution that was orchestrated through SharePoint. I use flash video all the time in SharePoint.