article thumbnail

DevLearn DDX 2020: Week 2 Recap

Experiencing eLearning

DevLearn was different this year. It was fully online, called the “DevLearn Digital Experience” (DDX). The sessions were valuable, and there was a sense of energy and community that doesn’t often happen in online events. A great conference experience. But, this was still a great conference experience.

DevLearn 309
article thumbnail

DevLearn 2014 – It’s a Wrap (and it’s all about community): Featuring Meg Bertapelle

Learning Rebels

This is the perfect round up of our DevLearn series. Last week #chat2LRN hosted a twitter chat based on the DevLearn/ Personal Learning Network experience. It seems as the reoccurring theme for DevLearn was about making connections – new ones and strengthening old ones. Benefits of PLN/Community/Professional Organizations.

DevLearn 214
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Designing a conference

Clark Quinn

When I agreed to join as co-director of the Learning & Development Accelerator, I’d already attended their first two conferences. So here’s my thinking about designing a conference. Which, in many ways, reflects what other conferences do. As with other conferences, you can pick and choose what to view.

article thumbnail

Back to school – The fall conference season is here!

Rustici Software

School is back in session, and we’re heading back to class ourselves with a full slate of conferences on the calendar. If you will be at any of these conferences, let us know! DevLearn 23 – 2nd period Oct. Will we see you this fall at one of our sessions or on the conference floor? We’d love to meet up.

article thumbnail

Level up your learning ecosystem at DevLearn 2022

Rustici Software

DevLearn 2022 will be here before we know it, and I’m especially excited as it will be my first year going! I’ve helped prepare our team for this conference the past several years, and now get to experience it myself. It’s great to see in-person conferences have a resurgence of attendees and all the faces we’ll see new and old.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. It’s on October 25, 2022 and co-located with Devlearn. The conference includes five tracks covering 25 topics. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community.

article thumbnail

DevLearn 2023: Alleviate your FOMO with our Exclusive Highlights

Xyleme

DevLearn 2023: Alleviate your FOMO with our Exclusive Highlights November 2, 2023 Welcome to the behind-the-scenes recap of DevLearn 2023 , the premier event for Learning and Development professionals! And that’s exactly what DevLearn 2023 delivered. Networking at DevLearn 2023 was not limited to in-person interactions.