article thumbnail

DevLearn DDX 2020: Week 2 Recap

Experiencing eLearning

DevLearn was different this year. It was fully online, called the “DevLearn Digital Experience” (DDX). The sessions were valuable, and there was a sense of energy and community that doesn’t often happen in online events. In the same way, elearning or other solutions can’t be equally useful to everyone.

DevLearn 309
article thumbnail

Webanywhere at DevLearn 2023

Webanywhere

We’re delighted to announce our participation in DevLearn 2023 , a highly anticipated event that converges the worlds of learning, technology, and innovation. Set against the vibrant backdrop of Las Vegas, this premier event promises an insightful exploration of the latest advancements in the eLearning landscape.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Level up your learning ecosystem at DevLearn 2022

Rustici Software

DevLearn 2022 will be here before we know it, and I’m especially excited as it will be my first year going! You can catch us speaking a couple times about trust and security in eLearning and content distribution, so be sure to add our sessions to your schedule. Live from DevLearn Learning Stage. And what a year to go!

article thumbnail

DevLearn 2022 – Rewind

eLearning 24-7

To say nothing exciting happened at DevLearn is to say, that the Mirage hotel, is still a great hotel, and the idea that some company plans to refurb it or rebuild it into something else is unheard of. On the plus side, or I hope not, DevLearn won’t be there in 2023 because a gutted hotel is not a place to have a show.

article thumbnail

#DevLearn retrospective: Start dreaming about the future of eLearning

Challenge to Learn

This year more than ever DevLearn addressed the future of eLearning. There was another keynote by Allisone Levine at DevLearn. It will be a mutual challenge for the people who are developing this standard, for vendors and for eLearning developers. I took this Photo at the TinCan panel session at DevLearn.

DevLearn 221
article thumbnail

Saying Good-bye to The eLearning Guild (but not leaving the Guild family)

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

On August 27th I begin the next chapter of my eLearning career. I am leaving the Training and Development industry's most important professional association, The eLearning Guild , to be part of a startup in the data center industry. The best part of being the Program Director for DevLearn has been meeting all of you.

article thumbnail

How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community?

Web Courseworks

Here at Web Courseworks, our blog team is beginning to explore the use of xAPI in the eLearning community. SCORM has been a foundational component of the eLearning community since its inception in 2000. The post How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community? appeared first on Web Courseworks.

xapi 100