article thumbnail

Keys to Hacking Virtual Networking

Learning Rebels

Let’s face it – networking is a PAIN in the best of times and when it comes to virtual networking – it’s even more painful. What are the “hacks” to make virtual networking more palatable? Generally, the reason we look to networking is to be a part of something bigger than ourselves.

Network 260
article thumbnail

The differences between social professional networks and communities of practice

Matrix

The meaning of ‘community’ has changed drastically with the spread of the internet and the rise of all the social networks. No longer confined by geography, people who share the same interests can connect, share and grow as a community online. Organizational value of online communities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities.

article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.

article thumbnail

LearnWorlds Built-in Community: Adding Value to Your Ed-Business Offering

learnWorlds

The power of community in online education is not just a trend but a game-changer. Picture this: a new era in online education, where platforms like LearnWorlds are not just tools but the driving force behind vibrant and interactive learning communities.

article thumbnail

How Freelance Clients Find Me

Experiencing eLearning

Back in 2015, I gave a short presentation for the Online Network of Independent Learning Professionals on finding freelance clients. The biggest shift for me is that more of my work now comes from networking and referrals rather than from my blog and portfolio. Networking = Relationships. Social media and online communities.

Portfolio 312