article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. The good news is that I found this thread in the community recently where Sarah shared a link to a Flash player that may help you view old courses. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro.

Flash 112
article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Here’s a great job board for e-learning, instructional design, and training jobs Participate in the weekly e-learning challenges to sharpen your skills Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more?

Free 81
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Get Rid of Locked E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

I often see community members asking how to lock down a course. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Want to learn more?

article thumbnail

A Simple Way to Copy Text from Images for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Events. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. December 13 | Free Webinar: How to Develop a Successful Online Learning Strategy.

Images 90
article thumbnail

Inspiring E-Learning Examples: Samara Reyneke

Rapid eLearning

You can also see more under her community profile. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Free E-Learning Resources. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images.

article thumbnail

Create an Amazon S3 Account to Share Courses for Free

Rapid eLearning

Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Sign up for an account with Amazon S3. Download and install Cloudberry Explorer.

Free 94
article thumbnail

Production Tip: Access All of the Images from Your Website in One Click

Rapid eLearning

When I create presentations for our webinars or workshops, I like to use the imagery from our e-learning community or the Articulate website. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Want to learn more?

Images 105