article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

As you may know, I’ve been playing around with AI and creating illustrated characters for e-learning. 25 Free Illustrated Characters Here’s a batch of characters with some diversity. Learn to Create Your Own Characters I’ve outline what I do to create these characters. You can download them here.

Free 81
article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. 5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development. Almost daily I get emails asking how to get started with developing elearning. Here are five tips that will help you gain experience and develop the skills to build elearning courses that you can be proud of. 15 comments.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Create an Amazon S3 Account to Share Courses for Free

Rapid eLearning

I also show how to use Cloudberry Explorer (another free product) to manage uploading and creating the URL. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more? Want to learn more?

Free 94
article thumbnail

Free Icons for Health and Medical Industry Training

Rapid eLearning

I love free icons and illustrations that can be used in e-learning. What’s cool is that the icons are open source and free to use in commercial projects without any attribution requirement. Why are the icons free? ” How do I give credit for the free icons? What can I share for free?

Free 102
article thumbnail

Create a Google Cloud Account to Share Courses for Free

Rapid eLearning

You upload files and folders (or published e-learning courses). Google gives you 5 GB free, and odds are you will never have to pay for the service unless you have a lot of content. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Getting Started?

Google 97
article thumbnail

Free Background Music for Your E-learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

Free Background Music. There are a lot of “free” sites, but to tell you the truth most of them are useless. Here are a couple of options that should provide most of the free background music you need. YouTube Audio Library : free for commercial use, no attribution search options. Mixkit : free; no attribution.

Music 102
article thumbnail

Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

And once you understand how to use it to build rapid elearning courses , the sky’s the limit. Because it was so popular I decided to make another post that highlights all the ones that include free PowerPoint templates or other free assets. The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning.