article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for April 2022

Limestone Learning

And even though April has a little bit of holiday downtime (depending on where you live), this month is still no slouch when it comes to free webinars. While scripting can be intimidating, you’ll enjoy your time in this webinar. It’s packed with learning events and new business ideas to get you moving for spring.

Free 132
article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

How do you make money by sharing expertise for free? I gave a bunch of webinars last year, most of which were free. I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. The post How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free appeared first on Experiencing eLearning.

Expertise 358
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for April 2024

Limestone Learning

Embrace the spring energy with engaging, free learning opportunities. Whether your goal is to ignite your creativity, improve your business acumen or just acquire new knowledge, the webinars available this month have everything you need to get started. Performing a slide audit. Recognizing when to just go with the flow.

Free 52
article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for July 2023

Limestone Learning

If time is short but you have a spare hour, why not spend it on a free webinar, where you can focus on personal development and productivity? In this webinar, Destery Hildenbrand, XR Solution Architect at Intellezy, will explain what virtual reality is and how it fits into your learning technology landscape.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for August 2021

Limestone Learning

If you’re at a loss as to how to get everything you want out of summer and still be productive, you might find some inspiration in a free webinar or two. PT: L&D Planning and a Post-COVID 19 Environment (Free for ATD members) The pandemic has changed where and how people work. It’s a dilemma indeed. Check them out!

article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

The Learning Guild, ATD, TLDC, Training Magazine Network, and LDA all provide both free and paid resources for instructional designers and other learning and development professionals. As examples of the free resources available, I have published two free checklist ebooks through the Learning Guild.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for October 2021

Limestone Learning

But that doesn’t mean you can’t spend a strategic hour attending a webinar, right? The October crop of free webinars is always fun, and even if you’re a vampire, you don’t need a formal invitation. Consequently, employees are getting increasingly comfortable using video for communication in the workplace.

Free 137