article thumbnail

The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/28/2010 The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter On Twitter exists a resourceful community of e-Learning professionals. Among great company.

Twitter 108
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: With Community Comes Great Responsibility

Learning Visions

Thursday, August 09, 2007 With Community Comes Great Responsibility In reflecting over the benefits of the first week or so of the 31 Days to Better Blogging Challenge , the biggest thing for me has been the overall boost in community. But with community comes great responsibility. (Im Im a touchy-feely-people-kind-of-person.

Community 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Event Marketing Audit: 5 Reasons Why You Should Conduct One

Think Orion

T h e a im is to see what’s working and what isn’t so you can identify areas of d evelopment. By which y ou can make solid decisions about where to put your resources in the future. This can be social media management, paid advertising, community building, etc.

Market 52
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Learning Visions

Learning Visions

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 Learning Visions Im Cammy Bean and this is my little corner of the world where I talk about instructional design and topics somewhat related to eLearning. Im @cammybean. Cammy Beans Learning Visions Musings on eLearning, instructional design and other training stuff. I talk about some of the tools I use.

article thumbnail

Top 10 E-Learning Platforms for Effective Development

Hurix Digital

E-learning platforms are online tools allowing learners to access educational resources and interact with instructors and peers over the internet. Some of its basic features are quizzes, assessments, and community forums. Another important feature of Moodle is its community of users and developers.

article thumbnail

Recognizing training success with digital badges

Matrix

Since organizations have gone global and often times the L&D department is in one location and various branches of the company are geographically scattered, printing and sending out diplomas would take a lot of time, resources and also feel rather impersonal. Designing a digital badge.

Digital 70
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Building Community in Second Life: Renaissance Island

Learning Visions

Friday, August 24, 2007 Building Community in Second Life: Renaissance Island As you know, Ive been trying to walk-the-talk and experiment a bit with Second Life, role my virtual sleeves up and see what all the fuss is about. I think this is a really interesting story of how spontaneous community happens. Informal learning at its best.