article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

Training and Social Media Taught Me to Tie a Tie

E-learning Uncovered

Before you know it, you have a community of learners sharing knowledge with one another, and it doesn’t take much. It only takes 20 people to bring an online community to a significant level of activity and connectivity (via TheNextWeb ). As other learners view the course, they will see my comment. ex: Izzui by QuickLessons).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Training and Social Media Taught Me to Tie a Tie

E-learning Uncovered

Before you know it, you have a community of learners sharing knowledge with one another, and it doesn’t take much. It only takes 20 people to bring an online community to a significant level of activity and connectivity (via TheNextWeb ). As other learners view the course, they will see my comment. ex: Izzui by QuickLessons).

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Of course, you can try to improve those percentages through: Incentives or requirements (students must blog - it's graded) Community cohesion Focus (short time frame, limited topic) Integrated as natural activity and other adoption models. Without anything else involved, you need a fairly large audience to get significant participation.

Wiki 105