article thumbnail

Community-Based Learning for stronger learning connections

Learning Rebels

As organizational learning continues to evolve, it’s time to dust off a learning method that has the power to reshape how knowledge is cultivated and shared and addresses employee well-being : community-based learning.

Community 130
article thumbnail

BUSTING LEARNING MYTHS – AN L&D PROBLEM?

Learnnovators

Every once in a while, you see someone posting about Dale’s Cone , digital natives , attention spans , or even learning styles on LinkedIn. The myth-buster is a well-intentioned individual whose aim is to help the perpetuator as well as the overall community understand science, and to stop the myth from spreading further.

Problem 264
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Professional Learning Communities Impact Student Achievement

Kitaboo

From eBooks to digital resources and the vast availability of study material, one extremely important resource that supports students in achieving academic excellence is professional learning communities or PLCs. The aim of forming such communities is to polish the teaching methodology and provide collaborative support to learners.

article thumbnail

How to Solve L&D Problems for the Modern Learner

Wisetail

See how one Wisetail client, Philz Coffee, used its learning platform to respond to opportunities presented by this challenging year. The post How to Solve L&D Problems for the Modern Learner appeared first on Wisetail LMS & LXP.

Problem 261
article thumbnail

Found - The Best Sales Learning Methodologies

Speaker: Joe DiDonato, Chief of Staff, Baker Communcations, Inc

Finding the right learning approach for each topic you have to deliver to your learners can seem like a “problem of endless choices.” In this webinar, corporate learning expert, Joe DiDonato, shares how his teams solved these problems, as well as how new educational technology (EdTech) is changing the sales landscape for all of us.

article thumbnail

Best Practices and Strategies to Implement Experiential Learning Design

Hurix Digital

Traditional learning models are often biased toward strong memory retention and fall short of the holistic nature of learning beyond exam success. Experiential learning, a robust learning theory, emerges as a compelling alternative to traditional models. Table of Contents: What is Experiential Learning?

article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2021

Experiencing eLearning

It has been several years since I last added my top 10 tools for learning as part of Jane Hart’s annual survey. Some of these are my personal learning tools; others are what I use to create learning for others. You can vote for your top 10 tools for learning until August 26. Articulate 360 (primarily Storyline).

Diigo 564
article thumbnail

Beyond Face-to-Face: Solving the Digital Practice Problem

Speaker: Bryan Naas, Director of Sales Enablement, Lessonly

Fortunately, it’s 2019, and just like athletes have access to VR simulations, and artists have access to online communities of practice, the world of sales is also starting to catch up. In this webinar, you’ll learn to: Blend work and training for your team.

article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.