article thumbnail

Rapid elearning authoring tools: everything you need to know

Elucidat

Rapid authoring tools, such as Elucidat, feature extensive functionalities that can save you both time and money. Find out more about rapid authoring tools and the features to consider when exploring which one is right for you. What are rapid elearning authoring tools?

article thumbnail

Rapid Authoring – Freeform Vs Template Based

Upside Learning

While working on rapid authored courses (courses authored using rapid authoring tools), I often encounter the decision point of whether to use freeform rapid authoring tools or the traditional template-based tools. Last year, we mentioned that there is a time and place for rapid authoring while opting for it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Rapid eLearning Tools and Templates

eLearningMind

Rapid eLearning tools and templates can help to reskill and upskill a workforce quickly. What exactly is rapid eLearning? So, what exactly is rapid eLearning, and why do we need it? There are several definitions for rapid eLearning. Why use eLearning templates and tools?

article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. 5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development. Almost daily I get emails asking how to get started with developing elearning. Here are five tips that will help you gain experience and develop the skills to build elearning courses that you can be proud of. 15 comments.

article thumbnail

A Super Simple Tip When Testing E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

Articulate 360’s Content Library comes with thousands of e-learning templates. Each template is made up of theme fonts and theme colors. Here’s a common issue and easy solution when troubleshooting e-learning courses. Here's Why You Need an E-Learning Portfolio. Want to learn more?

Templates 105
article thumbnail

Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

And once you understand how to use it to build rapid elearning courses , the sky’s the limit. Because it was so popular I decided to make another post that highlights all the ones that include free PowerPoint templates or other free assets. As always, you can use these templates as you wish. It’s a good one to bookmark.

article thumbnail

Understanding E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

Templates offer a lot of value and power in your e-learning course design. The main benefit of a template is saving time. But templates come with constraints and when attempting to customize them you may be robbed of the time saved. This is something I see all the time when working with e-learning developers.