article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

As I read online, I bookmark resources I find interesting and useful. This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. Useful tools and resources for L&D professionals. Diverse stock images.

article thumbnail

10 Effective Examples of Membership Sites

LearnDash

They can help you share your passion with a community, build passive income, and provide a hub for people with similar interests. If you’re looking for inspiration to see how that’s done, take a look at these 10 effective membership site examples: Better Sheets Komando Community Rassa Nepean Liquor Accord The Complete Boutique Brand.Me

Site 253
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free Resources for Coronavirus Training

Rapid eLearning

Here are some free images and resources to help with your training programs. And here’s a link for different ways to give credit and attribution for the free resources. Free Coronavirus Stock Photos. These stock photos are provided courtesy of Icons8. Coronavirus stock photos. Free E-Learning Resources.

Free 89
article thumbnail

Top 43 Websites for Free & Paid Stock Video Footage

learnWorlds

Using Stock Video Footage. Luckily, there is now an abundance of tools and resources to create attractive new videos filled with your brand messages, as well as an ever-growing community of videographers dedicated to offering great stock photos for downloading, royalty-free music, and video stock footage.

Stock 59
article thumbnail

Student Resources: Your Pathway to Academic Achievement

Kitaboo

Student resources are essential for academic success at all levels! Students gain access to a wide range of information, learn different academic styles, and develop their knowledge and skills using various kinds of student resources. Relevance of Student Resources II. Table of Contents I.

article thumbnail

Optimize Your Learning Strategy with a Training Needs Assessment

Infopro Learning

Organizations that thrive in the face of change possess the necessary resources and strategies to capitalize on their opportunities. Step 1: Conduct A Training Needs Assessment Start by taking stock of your team’s skills and knowledge through a training needs assessment. This applies to any situation where resources are limited.

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

In her recent Training Zone article, Sheridan Webb tells us that if L&D has learned anything from the recent challenges of lock-down, it is the value of community. Tools & Resources. learning] – Microsoft Learn is a big collection of learning resources for all kinds of their tools.