article thumbnail

Effective Web Conferences – 41 Resources

Tony Karrer

I wanted to follow-up 19 Tips for Effective Online Conferences with some additional resources that relate to this topic. I primarily used the eLearning Learning and Communities and Networks sites and used Conference , Online Facilitation of Conferences , Online Interaction in Conferences , Moderating Online Interaction , and others.

article thumbnail

Looking Forward to TechKnowledge 2012!

The Learning Circuits

TechKnowledge is less than a month away, and I can’t wait! This is going to sound a little doe-eyed, but last year’s event was no less than transformative for me; I presented at a major industry conference for the first time and met a slew of incredible people who have continued to be amazing resources over the past year. I can’t wait!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

David Kelly "Building a Learning Strategy from an Ecosystem of Resources" #ATDTK

Learning Visions

These are my live blogged notes from David Kelly''s concurrent session here at ATD TechKnowledge, happening this week in Las Vegas. A community of living organisms in conjunction with nonliving components of their environment, interacting as a system." There are a lot of resources out there already. What is an ecosystem?

article thumbnail

My Favorite E-Learning Resources

E-learning Uncovered

A couple of weeks ago, I was at ATD TechKnowledge in Las Vegas teaching their Articulate Storyline Certificate program. As with most classes we teach, we have some really good discussions, and I usually follow up with links to some of my favorite e-learning resources we talked about. The Articulate Community.

article thumbnail

6 Tips for Transitioning Teachers: A TLDC Event Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

I also captured the resources shared throughout the event, which are listed at the end of the post. The handout is linked in the Resources section. Cathy Moore’s book, Map It, is an excellent resource for learning how to analyze training needs. A link is included in the Resources section at the end of this post.)

Tips 72
article thumbnail

Maximize Your Professional Development with Industry Memberships

eLearning Brothers

Here is a complete list of benefits included with ATD’s Professional Plus Membership: Unlimited Access to Community of Practice: Multiple communities that focus on different topics such as Career Dev, Management, Government, etc. Research Whitepapers: Statistical data that will help you back up presentations with real-life research.

article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences in 2023

Limestone Learning

February 7–9, 2023: ATD TechKnowledge Conference , New Orleans, LA Technology waits for no one. ATD TechKnowledge paves the way for L&D professionals to come together to explore challenges, identify opportunities, and embrace growth. Note that if this year is like the last, some dates and options can be expected to change.