Trending Sources

Book Review: Social Media for Trainers

Adventures in Corporate Education

Then each chapter covers a specific social media tool: Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Wikis, and a catch-all chapter for other tools (such as Google docs, YouTube, social bookmarking, SlideShare, Skype, and UStream). For example, the Facebook and other communities chapter provides many examples of how to engage with learners, and how to draw them out into conversations. But if you manage a community, you should check out some of the suggestions (don’t be surprised if you see some in the Proven Professional community soon!).

ZaidLearn: A Free Learning Tool for Every Learning Problem?

ZaidLearn

101 Free Learning Tools OpenCourseWare and Open Educational Resources Free EduGames Printer-Friendly Version Lets explore the idea that there is at least one excellent free learning tool (or site) for every learning problem, need or issue! Google Calendar Tool to aggregate all my resources, mail, RSS feeds, etc, in one place? USTREAM Tool to make calls from my computer? Teemu.

#CCK11 - Connectivism & Connective Knowledge in Action!

ZaidLearn

George Siemens presentation on Defining Connectivism and Comparing connectivism with other learning theories Stephen Downes presentation: A quick introduction to connectivism (ustream) ( Spanish , German )" ( Source: CCK11 - Week 1 ) So, what does connectivism and connective knowledge mean to me? This is what I meant when I sent you a note lauding your service to the educational community.

#CCK11 - Connectivism & Connective Knowledge in Action!

ZaidLearn

George Siemens presentation on Defining Connectivism and Comparing connectivism with other learning theories Stephen Downes presentation: A quick introduction to connectivism (ustream) ( Spanish , German )" ( Source: CCK11 - Week 1 ) So, what does connectivism and connective knowledge mean to me? This is what I meant when I sent you a note lauding your service to the educational community.