| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY KARRER
OCTOBER 23, 2007 T+D Webcast - Social Networking and Learning
Tony O'Driscoll, Paula Ketter and I did a webcast for T+D - ASTD's publication today. It's a question of what happens as production moves from being owned by the training organization to one where SMEs and learners are more responsible. Tony's examples were brief, but interesting: Wikis Product updates/news Project management Podcasts Communications Sales / Field Force Collective Intelligence Predictive markets Social Networking New Hires Communities of Practice One of the questions we got was: How do you start as a Learning Professional? and Learning 1.0 to Learning 2.0.
| | TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS
AUGUST 1, 2008 University & College Podcasts - Free Educational Podcasts | Open Culture
University & College Podcasts - Free Educational Podcasts. Category: Podcast Articles and Resources | |. University & College Podcasts - Free Educational Podcasts. An eclectic collection of legal podcasts. From the Harvard Business School Press and the Harvard Business Review, this podcast features leading thinkers in the business and management world. diverse and growing collection of podcasts coming out of Johns Hopkins. Lewis & Clarke Law School Podcast iTunes Feed Web Site. Podcasts of speakers and events.
| || || |
| | STOATLY DIFFERENT
JANUARY 18, 2013 50 free sources of learning content for your curation
White papers, webcasts everything for the Chief Information officer. Alliance Training and Consulting. Portal to a range of management podcasts. Podcasts. Podcasts drawn from the latest research published by Emerald. Academic, podcasts. Podcasts focusing on rigourous empirical research. Academic, podcasts. Christmas always brings a conundrum. The kids want new toys, but they don’t play with the ones they’ve already got! Dutifully, you spend your hard earned cash adding to the pile of toys. Recognition is fleeting. Or do we?
| | ZAIDLEARN
JUNE 18, 2008 University Learning = OCW + OER = FREE!
Studies (Chicago) College of DuPage Dartmouth Chance Drexel University Duke University Multimedia Georgetown University Forum Georgetown University Webcasts Georgia College & State U Kansas State University (Landon) Lewis & Clark Law School Mathematical Sc. They webcast several live shows each week. Excellent point! quick-to-access/find juicy compilation. Amazon). Whatever!).
| | ZAIDLEARN
JUNE 13, 2008 ZaidLearn: A Free Learning Tool for Every Learning Problem?
OER Blogs Portal to non-formal OER and training resources? Open Training Platform Encyclopedia of video tutorials to help me learn any software? podcasts. Classics Podcasts (Harvard). Georgetown University Webcasts. Insead Podcasts. UCLA Webcasts. York College Podcast Lectures. skip to main | skip to sidebar. Wednesday, April 2. del.icio.us
| | ZAIDLEARN
DECEMBER 11, 2008 ZaidLearn: 75 Free EduGames to Spice Up Your Course!
By playing their games, youre training computers to solve problems for humans all over the world. All junior food detectives will get secret training on how to eat right and exercise. podcasts. Classics Podcasts (Harvard). Georgetown University Webcasts. Insead Podcasts. UCLA Webcasts. York College Podcast Lectures. Thursday, May 15. WHATEVER!
| || || || |
- SyberWorks Media Center Presents a New Article: “Documentation and e-Learning Part 4: Get Real!—Use the Web’s Eyes”
If you follow the SyberWorks “Lingo Podcasts
” (at [link] ), you know that (at this writing) I’ve defined more than 120 e-Learning terms and concepts there. Many of them describe established theories of learning that apply to both online and physical training
. The closest that the documentation and e-Learning fields have come (so far) to getting real-world content into their training
products may be the Flash demonstrations that show how to perform procedures. Do eye doctors happen to be your training
target? Are air traffic controllers your training
market? MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS Determining the ROI of Enterprise 2.0 | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
Subject (max length: 75): Reply: Sponsored White Papers, Webcasts
, and Downloads Best Practices for Provisioning Databases for Test & Development - Oracle Applications Informatica Organizations maintain on average 8 to 12 database copies per production. Download Now Improve Performance, Reduce Data Growth Costs - Archiving ERP Applications Informatica View this Webcast
to find out from the experts how effective application. Members Log In Newsletters Site Assistance RSS Feeds Home News & Blogs Videos White Papers Downloads Reviews Popular Enterprise Web 2.0 Enterprise 2.0 MORE >>
QUICKTHOUGHTS Celebrating 1st Annual Digital Learning Day 2012 in the Workplace
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
There will be a 3-hour webcast
, followed by a virtual town hall meeting (see schedule ). Bring awareness of this day by discussing it with your HR, IT and training
staff. Creating an online transcript form for your employees to track their training
accomplishments. Or go a step further and consider putting all your in-house course descriptions with target audience, schedule and registration online, with clear guidelines about required vs. optional training
. Polling employees for what they want/need/expect in training
. What is digital learning? MORE >>
TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS Is Twitter Being Used As A Training Tool? | New Learning Playbook
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2008
Home About Articles Marketplace Contact Subscribe Network Feedback From Users Of Twitter As A Training
Tool » Posted by Jeanne Meister » Posted on 12.31.08 The chatter following my last post on the subject does reinforce the view that human resources and learning professionals are experimenting with Twitter as a training
tool. Most felt this requirement of 140 characters was a “good thing” in pushing training
directors to be succinct about follow-up tools. It marries the mass appeal of blogging with the speed and ease of text messaging. MORE >>
- SyberWorks Media Center Presents a New Article: “Spreading the e-Learning Word (Part 1)”
They may be lectures, workshops, or presentations delivered across the Web, and usually involve audience interaction (which differentiates them from “webcasts
”). He has been involved with computer and web-based training
for more than twenty years. elearning podcasts
. SyberWorks e-Learning Podcast
Series. SyberWorks LMS e-Learning Implementation Podcast
Series e-Learning Lingo Podcast
Series SyberWorks Training
Center Learning Management System. The article, “Spreading the e-Learning Word (Part 1)” , can be found in the SyberWorks Media Center. MORE >>
- Reflections on ASTD ICE 2010 ELEMENT K BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- Twitter: Can We Use This As A Training Tool? | New Learning Playbook TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2008
- Social Media @ Work: Ex-HP Social Media L&D Guru’s Quick Tip (Interview) BLOOMFIRE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- Twittering, Not Frittering: Professional Development in 140 Characters | Edutopia TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2008
- Why You Shouldn’t Use PowerPoints in (Most) Online Courses TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
- pbwiki :: onewisdom | FreeOnlineEducationalSites TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2006
- Glossary - Learning Circuits - ASTD TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2009
- Coming to terms with live online learning ONLIGNMENT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
- Franchisees Benefit from Learning 2.0 at Zaxby's - 1/15/2009 8:54:00 AM - Chain Leader TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 17, 2009
- E-Learning No How - Jan - ASTD TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 25, 2009
- What’s an Online MBA Worth? TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2009
- University Learning = OCW + OER = FREE! ZAIDLEARN | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18, 2008
- Reflecting on Xyleme Voices: The Industry Luminaries We've Talked To DAWN OF LEARNING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning LEARNING VISIONS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2007
- Training costs: Less is more TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2010
- Welcome to Synchronous E-Learning Month BOTTOM-LINE PERFORMANCE | MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
- Apr 09 Technology - April - ASTD TONY KARRER DELICIOUS LINKS | SUNDAY, APRIL 19, 2009
- Why we're all "blogging ourselves out of a job" CORPORATE ELEARNING STRATEGIES AND DEVELOPMENT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2006
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.