| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS
OCTOBER 28, 2011 Mapping the Benefits of Mobile Learning
For some of our customers the highest level objective is to reduce operating costs by improving the productivity of their workforce. who just doesn’t have enough time in the day and wants to take advantage of what used to be downtime, now can add these “lost hours” to the productive part of their day.
| || || |
| || | OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS
NOVEMBER 16, 2011 Turning Learning Into Knowledge: Part One
The hype about learning management software (LMS) has blurred the actual role learning systems can play in helping businesses do the right things to improve performance, effectiveness and productivity. The more knowledgeable our customers and business partners become about any product or service the more efficiently they ought to be in selecting and using it.
| | OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS
NOVEMBER 29, 2011 Making the Business Case for Social Business Software
Many organizations have difficulty developing the required business justification for the acquisition and implementation of social business software. Social business software is designed to support the interactions between people in the organization, as well as interactions with customers and business partners. But they are surveys, as opposed to measured results.
| | OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS
NOVEMBER 18, 2011 Turning Learning Into Knowledge: Part Two
Interestingly we are used to capturing data, sometime at the cost of productivity.
Does, for example, the sales force automation software tell a manager if someone really wants to buy his product?
Why We Need Knowledge, Not Just Learning
Knowledge is the accumulation of experience.
| || || || |
- Mobile Learning: Why Executives Should Care
Another reason is that “performance and productivity
improvements are a fact of life.” Providing easy and constant access to the right knowledge people need to do their work can only increase productivity
as we have seen many times. For example, a global pharmaceutical company used mobile learning to extend the new product
introduction training provided to its worldwide sales force.
Float Mobile Learning is a great source for useful content. Here is one example, 10 Reasons Executives Should Care About Mobile Learning. MORE >>
OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS The Natural Synergy of Mobile and Collaboration
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011
Their research showed smart phone apps usage in this order: email, work calendar, IM, company intranet, productivity
, emergency alerts and response, and team collaboration.
I am attending Forrester's Content & Collaboration Forum 2011. Forrester notes that in five years, almost half of US workers — about 63 million people — will work virtually. am already one of them.
The 2011 Forum explores the current demand for more portable, social workplace experiences and what it means for your workplace strategy. MORE >>
- Jane Hart on Sharing Knowledge at Work
First, she takes on the need for professional production
quality by pointing out that some of the most impactful and widely viewed videos on the Web are those that people like rather than those that are slickly produced. would add that if the content is identified as worker-generated, an informal production
mode can actually give it more authenticity.
A number of people have written that the old saying “knowledge is power” has evolved in the new connected enterprise to: “sharing knowledge is power.”
OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS Six Ways to Use Mobile for Learning
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
Sales representatives tested 20% higher versus previous post conference surveys that gauged the level of knowledge on new product
introductions. ” Now they can add these “lost hours” to the productive
part of their day and are much more likely to engage with learning and test preparation. For example, a global pharmaceutical company used mobile learning to extend the new product
introduction training provided to its worldwide sales force. Mobile now allows learning to be available when and where you need it.
OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS Top Five Tips for Getting Reuse from Your LCMS
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
For example, how should designers refer to your own products
and services? Do you bold face product
components or only full product
As a consultant at OutStart, a conversation that gets bandied about by current and prospective customer alike starts out with “We want to start creating reusable content, but we don’t have an inkling of how to get started.“ “ Typically the conversation is around the discussion of the use of their LCMS or the LCMS they’re thinking about buying. Below is a scene from the video. MORE >>
- Getting Started with mLearning OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
- Creating Content for Mobile Learning: Confusing Opinion with the Gospel Truth OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- Reflections on KM World 2011: Moving from Static to Social OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011
- Social Business Maturity Models OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- Turning Learning Into Knowledge: Part Three OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2011
- Using Social Tools to Open Up Conversations within the Enterprise OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- My 2011 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes: Selling Enterprise Sales Collaboration Up the Chain OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- My 2011 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes: Business Leadership Roundtable with Andrew McAfee OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
- What Mobile Learners Want OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- My 2011 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes: Got Strategy? How to Capitalize on the Mobile Revolution OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2011
- Oscar Berg on Enterprise Transparency OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- Learning Case Series: Best Practices and Planning for the Future OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2011
- Sharing Knowledge Across the Sales Organization OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- Dan Pontefract Provides a Comprehensive Learning Framework OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- Thoughts from 2011 mLearn Mobile Learning Part One: The Conference OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- Thoughts from 2011 mLearn Mobile Learning: Part Three: Presentation and Conclusion OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011
- Learning Development Case Series ? Part 3: Opening Up New Markets Through Training Development OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2011
- Sharing Social Business Software Success Stories on the Web and within the Enterprise OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- Learning Development Case Series ? Part 5: Achieving Consistency Across One Million Plus Associates Through Personalized Learning Delivery OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
- Learning Development Case Series ? Part 6: The Benefits of Single Source Content and Personalization OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
- Increasing Engagement in Event Feedback Through Mobile Surveys OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011
- Defining Mobile Learning OUTSTART KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2011
eLearning Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.