Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove ROI Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations 2008

Jay Cross

November 17-21, 2008 | Online | Free. Come to Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations 2008 if you want to: participate in a stridently unaffiliated event (no sponsors! November 17-21, 2008 | Online | Free. Use the tag learntrends to share and find information, locate participant blogs, and invent new activities.

article thumbnail

Top 125 Workplace eLearning Posts of 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

Actually from December 1, 2008 to November 30, 2009. ZaidLearn , December 11, 2008. Learning for the 21st Century - Informal Learning , December 17, 2008. Collaboration Tools - eLearning Technology , December 2, 2008. Using SharePoint - eLearning Technology , December 16, 2008. Developing a PLE Using Web 2.0

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hot Topics in eLearning for 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

Social media, social networks, communities for learning both formal and informal is bigger than I think we can even imagine at this point. Using SharePoint , December 16, 2008. SharePoint Examples , December 5, 2008. Building a Studio for Instructional Videos on a Tight Budget , December 4, 2008. Community (1202).

article thumbnail

Online Educa 08

Jay Cross

Home Speaker Contact internet time alliance Learnstream Resources Internet Time Blog from Jay Cross and Internet Time Group Online Educa 08 by Jay Cross on December 2, 2008 Just getting ready. Cheers Piotr Steve Wheeler December 7, 2008 at 10:14 am Hi Jay. My workshop on Social Learning and the Web is tomorrow. License.

Metrics 36
article thumbnail

Connectivism & Connected Knowledge

Jay Cross

Tagged as: CCK08 { 1 comment… read it below or add one } Viplav Baxi November 29, 2008 at 10:22 am Yes, Jay, it has been an extremely stimulating and sometimes overwhelming experience to participate in the online experience that was CCK08. Stephen and George are exemplars of another internet virtue: generosity. License.

article thumbnail

Origins of “eLearning”

Jay Cross

Home Speaker Contact internet time alliance Learnstream Resources Internet Time Blog from Jay Cross and Internet Time Group Origins of “eLearning&# by Jay Cross on November 30, 2008 On April Fool’s Day of this year, I wrote the following page in the Learnscaping un-book. I meant to be serious. Coincidence happens. License.

Metrics 36
article thumbnail

Origins of “eLearning”

Jay Cross

Home Speaker Contact internet time alliance Learnstream Resources Internet Time Blog from Jay Cross and Internet Time Group Origins of “eLearning&# by Jay Cross on November 30, 2008 On April Fool’s Day of this year, I wrote the following page in the Learnscaping un-book. I meant to be serious. Coincidence happens. License.

Metrics 36