Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Custom Remove Productivity
article thumbnail

eLearning Brothers Acquisition of eLearningImages.com Expands the Planet’s Largest eLearning Image Library

eLearning Brothers

When we launched eLearning Brothers in 2009, we committed that we would provide our members with the deepest and broadest eLearning library on the planet. The acquisition of assets from www.eLearningImages.com will play a key part in eLearning Brothers’ mission to make our customers into ‘eLearning Rockstars.’ eLearning Brothers.

Library 114
article thumbnail

7 WordPress Training Resources You Need to Know About

Fly Plugins

Three things happened around 2009 which all culminated in me becoming deeply embedded in the WordPress ecosystem. I decided that my true passion was digital product creation, so I was determined to find a path to location and time independence by producing website content (blogs, courses, or information products).

Resources 174
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

The downside (as far a I know with minimal use) is the ability to customize by diving into the code. Published size and folders: 1 folder, 30 files = 420k Articulate: A very intuitive product over Lectora. Who else has used both products? Articulate: Power comes with the ease of use and minimal learning curve of its tools.

Lectora 49
article thumbnail

Xyleme, Inc. Named a 2022 “Colorado Company to Watch” 

Xyleme

announced today that the organization has been named one of the 2022 “Colorado Companies to Watch” for its innovative products, unique processes, and performance in the marketplace. improve productivity, enable sales and growth initiatives, ensure compliance, and drive optimization to employees and stakeholders across the extended enterprise.

Xyleme 52
article thumbnail

Large Organizations Thrive Through Exponential Learning

CLO Magazine

Whether large or small, all organizations strive to meet the changing needs and expectations of customers, yet, size can sometimes hinder this mission. They create standard products and services for large markets, with limited segmentation. Yet smaller companies are connecting with smaller groups of customers quickly.

article thumbnail

2009 Technology Trends That Impact Online Learning

The eLearning Coach

What technology trends of 2009 have impacted online learning and will continue to do so in the coming year? Web-based tools for scheduling, project management and documentation increase productivity and enhance personal mobility. Also, Open Source software often has a large and supportive community. Here’s my list.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends Innovation Awards

Upside Learning

Looks like a season for Awards; and as a vibrant community, it was about time LearnTrends joined in. They say “ The awards will recognize products, projects, and companies that represent significant innovation in Corporate/Workplace Learning and Performance.” is definitely game as an innovative product.