Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove eLearning Remove Webinar
article thumbnail

Surfing the Net: Waste of Time or Personal Directed Learning.

Dashe & Thomson

by Paul on April 13, 2011 in Informal Learning , social learning Last week my girlfriend and I ate dinner at Darbar Indian Grill in Uptown Minneapolis with another couple (good food, but overpriced), and we got on the topic of surfing the net on the job. I argued that they were both dead wrong. Ive been looking for some ammo t. Properly d.

article thumbnail

Top 10 LMS Software Platforms in 2024

BrainCert

5 SAP Litmos SAP Litmos specializes in developing eLearning solutions for high-performing organizations, delivering transformative training to employees, customers, and partners across thousands of companies. Informative webinars are held regularly. The user interface may experience slower performance during transitions. #5

LMS 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Five Budget Breakers in eLearning Course Development

Vikas Joshi on Interactive Learning

I recentntly spoke at a webinar on “ Interactive Courses on a Shoestring Budget ”. This webinar, conducted on Novermber 11, 2011 in three different time zones, was attended by hundreds of instructional designers and e-learning producers worldwide. eLearning can take many different forms.

Budget 197
article thumbnail

Twitter Weekly Links Digest for 2011-07-03

Jane Hart

link] <“Internal SoMe is the 2nd wave; the future of work is in communities” #. Nic’s Insights – Communities at Work: Communities at Work – Uncovering their nature [link] <Nic’s new blog #. Are you ready 4 the second wave of social media? Today is Social Media Day [link] # SoMe #SMDay #.

Twitter 133
article thumbnail

Free and Open Source Web Conferencing (Online Meetings, Webinars.

eFront

Guys the most of you find these posts a valuable resource for the e-Learning community. As a result, the following post is Free and Open Source Web Conferencing (Online Meetings, Webinars) Tools for e-Learning. You belong in that community!!) What a useful overview, Christopher!! Have you found Amplify yet?

article thumbnail

Elearning applications

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 1/02/2011 Top 10 Open Source e-Learning Projects to Watch for 2011 2011 is the e-Learning year! eFront enables "community learning" and supports the principles of "collective knowledge".

article thumbnail

Free eLearning Badge. We support Free eLearning Resources

eFront

If you are blogger and you want to share your Free e-Learning Resources with the e-Learning community, and you use the Free e-Learning Resources badge send me an email to let me know. Lets Connect, Interact, and Share the Free eLearning Resources! I will post your website and/or blog link on the Free e-Learning Resources page. =>

Free 85