Remove 2018 Remove Community Remove Learning Remove Trends
article thumbnail

New survey reveals top 2018 corporate learning trends

Axonify

Tech trends come and go, but L&D (learning and development) professionals have to know how to cut through the noise. Taylor, Chairman of the UK-based Learning Performance Institute, asks over 1000 L&D leaders worldwide one question: What will be hot in workplace L&D this year? Survey 2018. Microlearning 7.84%.

Survey 178
article thumbnail

2024 Learning and Development Trends We’d Like to See

Upside Learning

How do we reconcile these disparate trends? The approach I take is to talk about the trends I’d like to see. What should learning & development (L&D) be doing? Learning Science One of the areas we actively investigate, and apply, is learning science. There are way too many of the latter, by the way.

Trends 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 3 L&D trends to watch for in 2019

Infopro Learning

This year, personalization, artificial intelligence (AI), and learning analytics took the top three spots in the annual Learning & Development (L&D) Global Sentiment Survey. The annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes pulse of the L&D community worldwide. What are the results telling us for the months ahead?

Podium 343
article thumbnail

2024 Trends We’d Like to See

Upside Learning

How do we reconcile these disparate trends? The approach I take is to talk about the trends I’d like to see. What should learning & development (L&D) be doing? Learning Science One of the areas we actively investigate, and apply, is learning science. There are way too many of the latter, by the way.

Trends 147
article thumbnail

5 digital learning trends for 2018 and beyond

Kineo

OK, so why are we already thinking about next year’s learning trends when we’re only halfway through 2017? Well, I think we would all agree that the world is moving at such a pace that we need to look forward and prepare now for some changes that are likely to impact the L&D community next year.

Trends 219
article thumbnail

How Professional Learning Communities Impact Student Achievement

Kitaboo

From eBooks to digital resources and the vast availability of study material, one extremely important resource that supports students in achieving academic excellence is professional learning communities or PLCs. The aim of forming such communities is to polish the teaching methodology and provide collaborative support to learners.

article thumbnail

18 Top Learning Systems Trends to Watch in 2018

Talented Learning

Welcome to our 4th annual LMS and learning systems “Trends” post! What is a trend, anyway? And how much do trends matter? As fiercely independent learning technology analysts, we think a trend isn’t just a fleeting idea that comes and goes like fashion, or a social media hashtag.