Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Help Remove Program
article thumbnail

Top 3 L&D trends to watch for in 2019

Infopro Learning

The annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes pulse of the L&D community worldwide. Gold medalist: Personalization Personalization, also known as customization, was the #1 vote in 2018 and it remains in the #1 spot for 2019. What are the results telling us for the months ahead? This year will be all about data.

Podium 343
article thumbnail

How community leader Oluwakemi is pursuing her passion for social work with help from University of Michigan and Coursera

Coursera

She’s a dedicated social worker and changemaker throughout several non-profit organizations within her community. Read more about her incredible passion for helping people and how she utilized Coursera to expand her skills. My passion for serving female youth in my community led me to start my very own foundation.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The ROI of DoceboInspire 2019: Here’s What You Can Expect to Take Away

Docebo

From September 16-18, join top learning industry experts and technology theorists in the heart of Atlanta for an unforgettable DoceboInspire 2019. In this exclusive look into our product roadmap , get insights on our new releases based on customer feedback and discover how you can scale your learning programs alongside our developments.

Docebo 109
article thumbnail

Instructional Design Certificate or Masters Degree

Experiencing eLearning

I’m involved in teaching extra-curricular activities to kids and adults in my community. A certificate from a great program is probably more valuable than a masters degree from a mediocre program (although I expect your choice isn’t as black and white as that). Available Programs. Last updated May 30, 2019.

article thumbnail

Association LMS Buyers Companion – 2019 Edition

Talented Learning

But with so many options, how can you select the right solution for your continuing education programs? WEBINARS – In-depth sessions featuring association community pace-setters. WEBINARS – In-depth sessions featuring association community pace-setters. AWARDS – Our choices for the Top 25 Continuing Education Systems in 2019.

article thumbnail

Excellence in Community Service

CLO Magazine

Excellence in Community Service recognizes vendors that have provided significant investment of company resources and time in support of a community service project or initiative. They decided to adapt the workshop into an e-learning format, but they needed a partner to help see the idea through. Gold: SweetRush Inc.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for December 2019

Limestone Learning

Monday, December 2, 2019, 11:00AM – 11:30AM PT: DEMO: Personalized Development Programs: Why Learning Alone Isn’t Enough (Free for ATD members) Today’s work environment creates several learning and development challenges. The key is to connect your L&D programs to the experiences your people want. Join Jordan Wade, Sr.

Free 60