Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Evalution Remove Program
article thumbnail

Top 4 leadership lessons 2020 taught us

Matrix

My social media seems to be flooded lately with all kinds of memes about 2020 finally being over (with hopes that the health crisis will also end), and everyone is happy about it. So here are a few leadership lessons that 2020 has taught us: 1. There’s no denying that 2020 has been a highly challenging year. Closing thoughts.

Lesson 97
article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for October 2020

Limestone Learning

1, 2020, 8 a.m.–9 2, 2020, 11 a.m.–12 6, 2020, 9 a.m.–10 6, 2020, 11 a.m.–12 7, 2020, 9 a.m.–10 7, 2020, 10 a.m.–11 If you’re worried about keeping up, why not check out a free webinar? October’s crop of events is full of information and tips to stay productive, even in uncertain times. Thursday, Oct.

Free 98
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Learning Programs You Design

Hurix Digital

The events of 2020, including the Black Lives Matter protests and the COVID-19 pandemic, have shone a light on the systemic inequalities that exist in society. As a result, many organizations and individuals are now prioritizing DEI initiatives to create more equitable and inclusive communities and workplaces.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for April 2020

Limestone Learning

There are tons of free webinars this month to keep you connected with your communities of practice. Already 50% of today’s employees work virtually as of 2020 and many more would like to. This webinar builds on the “Building the Case and Demonstrating the Impact of Internal Coaching Programs” webinar held in November 2019.

Free 86
article thumbnail

8 Challenges and Solutions in Localizing Training Programs for a Diverse Workforce

Hurix Digital

While planning for training localization, it is important to understand and address the community’s cultural values and preferences. A recent report states that in 2020 companies spent approximately $9.4 billion on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs. billion on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs.

article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for May 2020

Limestone Learning

We’re getting creative about how we communicate, sourcing new tools and strategies, and more than ever now, leveraging online learning. Friday, May 1, 2020, 9AM – 10AM PT: You Can’t Beat ’Em, So Join ’Em — Training’s Role in Informal Learning Many of us obtain the knowledge and data we require to complete our work by using the Internet.

Free 78
article thumbnail

eLearning Trends in 2020

EI Design

In Dec ’19, I began work on my eBook and this article on eLearning Trends in 2020. Evaluate how well they align to meet the expectations of each of these three stakeholders. With this backdrop, here is my list of eLearning Trends in 2020. eLearning Trends in 2020. eLearning Trends in 2020. Mobile Learning.

Trends 52