Remove Articles Remove Community Remove Demo Remove Stock
article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. The good news is that I found this thread in the community recently where Sarah shared a link to a Flash player that may help you view old courses. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. It sure is a pain.

Flash 112
article thumbnail

How Are You Using 360° Images in E-Learning?

Rapid eLearning

This demo is close to the type of interactions one might build in a real e-learning course. After looking at some of the demos, I am curious about how people actually use the 360° images in their e-learning courses. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. View 360° image example via Chris Hodgson.

Images 111
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five Presentation Tips for Webinars & Tutorials

Rapid eLearning

This is especially true for software demos where it’s easy to lose track of what’s going on and where the mouse is moving, more so if the viewer isn’t familiar with the user interface. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Make the Mouse Pointer Extra Large. Free E-Learning Resources.

Tutorial 104
article thumbnail

E-Learning Example: Visually Rich Interactive Quiz

Rapid eLearning

There are so many creative examples in the e-learning community. Some of the things I like about this demo: Check out her example. Reuses some items shared in the community. Sarah Hodge does great work and she has some other cool e-learning examples in the community. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more?

article thumbnail

Where to Find the Best E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

Click to view the demo. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Here’s a great job board for e-learning, instructional design, and training jobs Participate in the weekly e-learning challenges to sharpen your skills Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images.

article thumbnail

Help Your Client Build the Right Type of E-Learning Course

Rapid eLearning

Create a demo course with different treatments that vary from typical content-heavy to a bit more interactive and focused on decision-making experiences. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Free E-Learning Resources.

article thumbnail

How to Pitch Course Design Ideas to Your Customer

Rapid eLearning

I like to give the customer a few demo courses that represent different ways to approach course content. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Explainer courses generally require less effort and end up becoming the default way courses are constructed. Limit it to three types of courses.

Ideas 84