Remove Articles Remove Community Remove ROI Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

Online Video: the Perfect Social Learning Tool? | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

Free online video is creating new global communities, granting their members both the means and the motivation to step up their skills and broaden their imaginations. Maybe some links to articles you have seen about best practices in using video as an effective informal learning technology? less big companies, for more than 20 years.

article thumbnail

Surfing the Net: Waste of Time or Personal Directed Learning.

Dashe & Thomson

As most of us in the adult learning community already know, up to this point most workplaces have seen two types of learning: formal learning through training, and informal learning through experience, conversation or random events which, according to research, accounts for about 80% of total learning. I argued that they were both dead wrong.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter as Social Learning: Seven Ways to Facilitate the Exchange.

Dashe & Thomson

TweetDeck – I recently read an article stating that if you aren’t salaried by a big company to generate brand new ideas, it’s a waste of your time to do so. Well if that’s the case, I expect to see TweetDeck start to make some noise in the business community. Search the blog Popular Latest Comments Tags Web-Based, Instructor-Led, EPSS?

article thumbnail

When It Comes to Leadership, Macrolearning Matters

CLO Magazine

Over the past few years, the corporate learning and development community seems to have embraced a new tenet: Make it easy. Tags: microlearning , leadership development , soft skills , experiential learning , McKinsey and Co. She can be reached at editor@CLOmedia.com.

article thumbnail

10 Best AI Writing Tools Every Marketer Should Know About

Storyboard Hero

In this article, we’ll provide you valuable insights, features, limitations, how-to-use instructions, and pricing details to make the most of these 10 AI writing tools available today and help you discover the perfect ones to fuel your marketing success. You can choose from these templates: Articles and Blogs : AI Article Writer 5.0

Market 52
article thumbnail

Role of a Learning Consultant: Insightful discussion imported from LinkedIn

ID Reflections

Never build a training program that dont have a ROI. And when I say ROI it should not be how many people were trained and what their training scores were. True ROI is when you can let people know how the training has brought about marked change in performance. there are any. So goes back to linking it to KPI'S and SLA's.

article thumbnail

Corporate Training Trends 2020

Unboxed

Leverage your learning platform to pulse engaging pre-work, drive community traffic, and gamify training events with ongoing opportunities to earn points and rewards. Sharing photos on social media and tagging the company. Share This Article. More Articles Like This One. Collecting items from various booths.

Trends 91