Remove Association LMS Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Learning Management System
article thumbnail

LMS Selection: 7 Features Associations Need

Web Courseworks

Association members grow and change over time, and their needs grow and change with them. Unless the association addresses these changes, members won’t see the value of their membership. But how do associations accomplish this? Through a learning management system (LMS). Built-in Course Authoring.

article thumbnail

Web 3.0 and whither the LMS

Clark Quinn

At the recent DevLearn conference, I was part of a Guild Master panel on emerging technologies. Not surprisingly, I guess, the topic went to the future of the LMS. and whither the LMS. To start, I’m not one proposing that the LMS should or will wither. An associated question is who should own it? Made sense.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 5 eLearning Trends Happening Now

Association eLearning

I recently attended the Training 2016 Conference and Expo as an exhibitor. I was able to talk with many training and development representatives from a wide variety of organizations about their LMS needs. During these discussions I asked, “what aspects or features are you looking for in an LMS? What excites you?” Going Mobile.

article thumbnail

Supplementary Software for Your Association LMS: 5 Tips

Web Courseworks

Your association LMS, or learning management system, helps your members develop valuable professional skills and progress in their careers by providing them with the courses they need to grow. You want to do everything you can to facilitate and keep track of your members’ progress as they use your association LMS.

article thumbnail

Transform Learning into Profits for Your Association

Association eLearning

It’s a new year and a new opportunity to explore other means of non-dues revenue for your association. For years, associations have relied on annual sponsorships, conference and meeting fees and internet advertising to generate cash and offset higher operating costs. Create a blended learning experience.

article thumbnail

Negotiate Your Learning Management System (LMS) Contract

Adobe Captivate

Congratulations, you’ve gone through the process of selecting the perfect learning management system vendor for your learning and development organization! All that stands between you and that beautiful piece of learning technology is the vendor contract, and the associated price tag.

article thumbnail

Association LMS Buyers Companion – 2019 Edition

Talented Learning

But association executives look forward to August for a very different reason. The conference is a great chance to reconnect with colleagues, discuss industry trends and pursue top-notch professional development. How Learning Tech Buyers Can Prepare for ASAE. 2) How can you build a great online destination for learning?