Remove Association LMS Remove Community Remove Conference Remove vendor
article thumbnail

LMS Selection: 7 Features Associations Need

Web Courseworks

Association members grow and change over time, and their needs grow and change with them. Unless the association addresses these changes, members won’t see the value of their membership. But how do associations accomplish this? Through a learning management system (LMS). Built-in Course Authoring. Assessment Analysis.

article thumbnail

Association LMS Buyers Companion – 2019 Edition

Talented Learning

But association executives look forward to August for a very different reason. The conference is a great chance to reconnect with colleagues, discuss industry trends and pursue top-notch professional development. ASAE is also the place to be if you’re interested in new association learning technology.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Can Associations Improve Member Education? Ask a Learning Tech Analyst

Talented Learning

In this environment, you’d think associations would be bursting at the seams with participants in member education programs. Not surprisingly, a 2018 survey of more than 1000 association members confirmed that career development is now the primary reason why most people join associations.

article thumbnail

Managing Moodle for Association Members at ASAE Technology Conference

Web Courseworks

After over seven years of speaking at eLearning and training conferences, I decided to concentrate my session speaking at conferences dedicated to a specific population. Our focus will be on sharing two case studies to help answer common questions associations might have when managing Moodle for members: 1.

article thumbnail

Podcast 30: Learning From Customer Conferences – With Tristan Jordan and Tara Pawlak of Community Brands

Talented Learning

EPISODE 30 – TOPIC SUMMARY AND GUESTS: Today I’m thrilled to welcome two executives from Community Brands – EVP and General Manager, Tristan Jordan , and Director of Marketing, Tara Pawlak. Tara and Tristan are joining us fresh on the heels of their annual customer conference, Xperience. What insights emerged from this event?

article thumbnail

Social Learning for Associations: What to Expect in a Modern LMS

Talented Learning

It is essential for any association learning management system (LMS). As LMS consultants , we’ve helped many different types of associations define their learning technology requirements. Public social media vs. private association social learning? What Is Social Learning for Associations?

article thumbnail

10 Reasons to Join The eLearning Guild

Web Courseworks

I remember the days when Web Courseworks’ customers did not have online course instructional developers or designers and LMS administrators on staff. If you are a professional instructional designer or online course developer, you probably belong to the community of practice called the eLearning Guild. “Street” Cred.