Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Download
article thumbnail

Effective Web Conferences – 41 Resources

Tony Karrer

I wanted to follow-up 19 Tips for Effective Online Conferences with some additional resources that relate to this topic. I primarily used the eLearning Learning and Communities and Networks sites and used Conference , Online Facilitation of Conferences , Online Interaction in Conferences , Moderating Online Interaction , and others.

article thumbnail

5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community

Rapid eLearning

A few days ago I came across this thread in the user community. Dave’s question (and the feedback he got) really speak to the value of the user community and why you need to be part of it if you aren’t already. Some of my best ideas come from the questions I get from the community. Many of them include free downloads.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

This Week in mLearning Podcast – A Review of Articulate Storyline [Episode 5]

mLearning Revolution

First impressions: fast downloads, seamless installation and PC/Mac version. e- Great excitement about mLearning at ASTD 2012 International Conference & Exposition. e- Great excitement about mLearning at ASTD 2012 International Conference & Exposition. 3- Articulate Community. d- Google+ iPhone app.

Podcasts 156
article thumbnail

5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a template I was playing with recently (and a few additional templates for you to download). Community PowerPoint Templates. Jeanette’s recently added a couple of templates to the Articulate community. Feel free to download them and use as you wish. June 9 : Langhorne, PA (ASTD)— Tips to Becoming an E-Learning Pro.

article thumbnail

25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

If you’re going to use the chalkboards, be sure to download the free chalkboard assets to go with them. Download the flipchart graphics here. Make sure to download the hand-drawn boxes and check marks to go with the clipboard display. Download the clipboard graphic here. Download the personnel folder graphic here.

article thumbnail

A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community. Don’t forget to take advantage of all of the free downloads available in the elearning community and next time you’re stuck on a course, feel free to post a question. January 25-27: Las Vegas ( ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 ). Louis (ASTD). April : Virginia ( SEVA ASTD ).

Free 82
article thumbnail

Lectora User Conference Showcase: Jeremy Boles

Trivantis

Community Forum. Community Forum. Lectora User Conference 2014. Your Annual e-Learning Conference. Lectora User Conference Showcase: Jeremy Boles. Currently, Jeremy is also an ASTD Certified Professional in Learning Performance (CPLP). Community Forum. Lectora User Conference. ReviewLink.

Lectora 40