Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Effectiveness Remove Rapid eLearning
article thumbnail

5 Free Online Image Editors for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

They also have a very active user community which is a plus and lots of tutorials. I like some of the pencil drawing effects and it can output to Flickr and Picasa. User community. Louis (ASTD). Rapid E-Learning Workshop. March 21-23 : Orlando, FL ( Learning Solutions Conference ).

article thumbnail

7 Secrets to Getting the Graphics You Need for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Two things always stand out during these trips: There is no one way to do elearning. Some people build courses, some create marketing material, and some use the rapid elearning software to create multimedia information. One of the sessions I did in Atlanta was on how to get the graphics you need for your rapid elearning courses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Be Successful at Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Here’s what I find typical of people who do rapid elearning. I call this the rapid elearning story because it’s a story many people relate to. It’s also a great framework for learning to build courses. I shared more detail in the post on building a roadmap to better rapid elearning. Rapid Authoring.

article thumbnail

Hey You Rapid e-Learning Peeps, Slooow Down and Take a Little Drive on the ISD Side of Town

eLearning Cyclops

When I read e-Learning Magazine's article by Bob Little, Rapid e-Learning Polarizes Opinion , I was very irked by it. I have never been a fan of the term rapid e-learning. Especially when I read the following excerpt. So, here is what I suggest.

article thumbnail

5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community

Rapid eLearning

A few days ago I came across this thread in the user community. Dave’s question (and the feedback he got) really speak to the value of the user community and why you need to be part of it if you aren’t already. Some of my best ideas come from the questions I get from the community. Newspaper effect via Fodey.

article thumbnail

5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

If you build rapid elearning courses, they can save time. And if you’re challenged for ideas or graphic design skills they also help bring a consistent and clean look to your rapid elearning courses so that you avoid the Frankencourse. A PowerPoint template isn’t going to make your course go from ineffective to effective.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Kineos August Rapid e-Learning Newsletter

Learning Visions

Cammy Beans Learning Visions Musings on eLearning, instructional design and other training stuff. Thursday, August 23, 2007 Kineos August Rapid e-Learning Newsletter If youve been following my blog for awhile, then you already know how I feel about the folks at Kineo. The eLearning Salary Gender Gap Phew!