Remove Attitudes Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Social Networks
article thumbnail

Active and Passive Learning in Organizations

The Performance Improvement Blog

External personal and professional networks and communities (including online social networks like Facebook and Twitter). Simulation and debrief (group exercises to test assumptions, beliefs, and attitudes about processes and systems). General conversations and/or meetings with people (formal or ad hoc).

article thumbnail

Drivers of Yammer use in the corporate sector

E-Learning Provocateur

So I recently invited 14 community managers from around the world to rate the key factors that drive Yammer use in their respective organisations. Not to mention that just about everyone knows how to use Facebook or Twitter already, so in that sense they have prior knowledge. The results are summarised in the following graph.

Yammer 223
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Drivers of Yammer use in the corporate sector

E-Learning Provocateur

So I recently invited 14 community managers from around the world to rate the key factors that drive Yammer use in their respective organisations. Not to mention that just about everyone knows how to use Facebook or Twitter already, so in that sense they have prior knowledge. The results are summarised in the following graph.

Yammer 134
article thumbnail

Sharing

Technology Enhanced Learning Blog

I’ve developed it more recently to be about the why I do things and how I develop myself or my work, my attitude to learning and technology and how use them both. My network or followers and those I follow grows and changes all the time, therefore my exposure to new ideas or tools does too. Pinterest/Flipboard. This is sharing.

article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.

article thumbnail

Social Media for Trainers: Filled with Great Ideas and Techniques

Kapp Notes

She starts with a basic description of social media and then covers all the biggies, Twitter, Facebook(online communities), Blogs, and wikis. Jane's book taught be about Twaitter and gave me some new ideas about using Facebook. Jane does a great job of keeping the information simple, straight forward and to the point.

article thumbnail

How can we build relationships in virtual isolation?

CLO Magazine

As a professional, you likely have a LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or some combination therein. As a brand, you likely have a corporate website in addition to a selection of social profiles. We recommend picking one to invest in and, if you can’t decide which, we recommend showing some love to your LinkedIn.