Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Distance Learning Remove eLearning Conferences
article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2010

Tony Karrer

Clayton Wright just sent me his incredible annual list of eLearning Conferences. link] December 17-21, 2009 Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics , 14 th , Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China. link] December 18, 2009 A Word in Your Ear 2009: A conference about the use of audio feedback in higher education.

article thumbnail

Hot List - April 1, 2009 to April 11, 2009

Tony Karrer

Communities, PLEs, small groups, & power - Adventures in Corporate Education , March 31, 2009 My mom loves telling the following story about me, to emphasize the fact that I have always been bossy. What is an online learning community? Why call it ‘eLearning’ when it is clearly NOT eLearning?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 68 eLearning Posts from April - Hot Topics iPad Google Buzz

eLearning Learning Posts

Key Social Learning Roles - Daretoshare , April 4, 2010 Premise : Learning communities or networks thrive because its members possess certain skills and capabilities. Community members should be able to perform one or more of the five roles described in the table that follows. Can You Learn from a Recording?

article thumbnail

52 eLearning Experts Share their Best Tip for Creating Engaging eLearning

eLearningArt

Charles Jennings | Articulate Community Team. He has grown their community to be the go-to industry resource and helps shape the entire Articulate product line. Tom also authors The Rapid eLearning Blog , one of the most followed eLearning blogs, with over 100k+ readers. Learn more about Patti here. Tom Kuhlmann.