Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Music Remove Podcasting

The Learning & Development Podcast: Podcasts For Learning with Shannon Martin from Podbean

looop

The Learning & Development podcast is hosted by our Chief Learning Officer David James. This transcript is from the conversation between David and Shannon Martin on podcasts for learning. Listen to episode 65 of the Learning & Development podcast here.

What You Need to Know to Get the Best Audio

TechSmith Camtasia

Audio Best Practices. Nothing turns off viewers faster than a video with bad audio. Unless you have a higher end camera that has a built-in shotgun mic, you are going to want consider recording audio separately from your video. They do a great job of picking up only the audio that is close by. Selecting an Audio Recorder. So you’ve picked out your microphone and now you need a recorder to capture the audio. Most audio recorders use XLR or ?”

Audio 68
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

How To Start a Successful Podcast To Promote Your Online Business

learnWorlds

The growth of podcasts as a content medium in 2021 is unprecedented. In the early 2000s, only 22% of adults in the United States were familiar with podcasting. Podcasts are growing in popularity both in education and as a social media marketing communication channel.

How to Reduce Audio Noise in Your Recordings (For Free)

TechSmith Camtasia

Having to reduce audio noise can be a real pain. And recording clean audio can be tough, especially in noisy environments. Whether it’s background noise or less-than-ideal equipment, sometimes you end up with hissy audio. Take a listen to what software noise removal can do: Noisy Audio. Clean Audio ?. How to Reduce Audio Noise in Audacity. It accepts a wide range of audio file types and has a perfectly serviceable noise removal tool.

Continuous Learning: The Social Give and Take of Podcasting

Talented Learning

That’s been my experience with podcasting. I spent decades traveling for business and have long been addicted to audio learning content in all forms – including audio books , audio courses , talk-radio and now podcasts – to learn and help pass the travel time more quickly. Music is great, but on a seven-hour drive, nothing is better than audio learning. What I didn’t expect were the unintended, social learning benefits of podcasting.

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Audio in eLearning: Cultural Differences?

Learning Visions

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 Audio in eLearning: Cultural Differences? Whats your take on using audio in eLearning? Do you use audio on every slide because the client says people will think its broken if you dont? Weve taken this up before and many of us IDs know the strategies for using audio most effectively by now. In the UK, Mark tells me that audio is used sparingly. In the US, Mark sees (or rather, hears) a heavy use of audio. Whats up with audio up there?

Audio 100

How to Start and Grow a Podcast and Build an Online Course Empire with Joe Casabona

LifterLMS

Learn how to start and grow a podcast and build an online course empire with Joe Casabona in this episode of the LMScast podcast with Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Chris refers to these as the five hats course creators wear: expert, instructional designer, community builder, technologist, and entrepreneur. Joe runs a podcast called How I Built It. Chris and Joe discuss concepts that apply to both podcasting and course creating in this episode.

Why is podcasting so successful if 93 percent of communication is nonverbal?

The E-Learning Curve

This post on podcasting for e-learning professionals will consider some aspects of narrative, and debunk an urban myth. The term pace has already entered this series of E-Learning Curve Blog articles about creating podcasts. When a podcast has a lack of pace, it is often down to another, subtler fault: a lack of organization in the underlying form of a podcast's content. Click here to listen to the podcast.

Online Course Marketing That Works with Tom Libelt from the Smart Brand Marketing Podcast

LifterLMS

We discuss online course marketing that works with Tom Libelt from the Smart Brand Marketing Podcast in this episode of LMScast with Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Tom is a serial entrepreneur who has a background in the music industry as a Polish rap star and a documentary filmmaker. He is the founder of the Smart Brand Marketing Podcast where he and his guests share their knowledge and expertise on how you can grow your business online. Their basic community is 80,000.

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

What I’m Listening to: I love 80’s music and I love remakes, so this “ 80s Covers & Remakes ” playlist is sure to be good, right?! 7 Audacity Tips for Better Audio Editing on a Budget. Audacity is a really great tool for any type of audio recording and editing. Podcasts.

It’s Not Too Late! How to Reduce Audio Noise in Your Recordings (For Free)

TechSmith Camtasia

Recording clean audio can be tough, especially in noisy environments. Whether it’s background noise or less-than-ideal equipment, sometimes you end up with hissy audio. Take a listen to what software noise removal can do: Noisy Audio. Clean Audio. If you aren’t looking to invest in high-end audio software, Audacity is a free piece of software created and maintained by a community of programmers and audio experts.

What Is Performance Support And Why Should You Use Performance Support Tools?

Adobe Captivate

You can club it with background music or a voice over and the impact will be there for you to see. Webcast/Podcasts. These are short episodes of audio or video that learners can download on their device and watch/listen to when traveling, waiting for an appointment, or any other occasion to kill time. Blog eLearning eLearning Community blog elearning community Performance Improvement performance support

Making Engaging Video

TechSmith Camtasia

You can watch the video on this topic at the top of this post, to listen to the podcast episode, hit play below, or read on for more… Why should you focus on making engaging video? Have good audio quality. Incorporate music.

Video 80

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | March 27, 2020

Mike Taylor

Whether you like the show (or even if you have no idea what I’m talking about) the music is always a good, fun, uplifting listen. Last week’s most clicked item: Creating an Online Community, Class or Conference – Quick Tech Guide.

Tech Tuesday Toolbox | Issue #3

Mike Taylor

Use it to convert PPT to video easily, add background music for videos with automated narrator voice online. Audioteaser — Create a voice over for your Videos, Spotify audio ads, podcast intros, and much more. Audioteaser is the fastest way to make audio creatives.

Issue 52

Mastering Multimedia with Matt Medeiros

LifterLMS

Learn about mastering multimedia with Matt Medeiros in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. Matt is a fellow podcaster. You can also learn more about what Matt does at the Castos podcasting platform at Castos.com/PodcastGrader.

23 Free eLearning Resources Loved by L&D Teams

gomo learning

Secondly, the site promotes community involvement: recognition is given through a leaderboard, and photographers can enter themed challenges, all motivating the creation of more photos. Notably, Pixabay also offers extensive video and music libraries (which we discuss later).

How to Build Side Hustle Recurring Revenue, WordPress White Label Services, and Online Course Cashflow with Divi Power User Keegan Lanier

LifterLMS

Keegan runs a podcast called Addicted to WordPress that started out around feature previews for Divi. Over time his podcast has grown to be more focused on mastering the Divi theme and taking it to the next level with business tips. Chris Badgett: Let’s start at the podcast.

20 Free Educational Apps

Ed App

Choose from popular literary titles, personalize your plan, listen to audio overview and bookmark for faster recall. Interactive quizzes and audio CramCasts make studying even easier. 20 Best Free Educational Apps.

How to Find a Profitable Course Topic

learnWorlds

Perhaps this is your true calling and the area where you can succeed and give back to the community. Business: Data Science, Project Management, Forex, Investing, Stock Trading, AI, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Online Business, Entrepreneurship, Freelancing, Blogging, Writing, Presentation Skills, Marketing Strategy, Leadership, Management Skills, Recruiting, Podcasting, Real Estate Investing etc. So, you may know what you want to do … you may not.

LXD Roles

Clark Quinn

This may overlap with… Audio : this is similar to video, but works with it. It’s about synching the audio, but also music, and sound effects, and combining them in a way that ends up working with the video to produce an output. It can be standalone as well, say with a podcast. Ongoing development is part of the design, but at some point that gets handed over to the community of practice and manager/leader ongoing activities.

Roles 114

My First 72 hours with the Blackberry Playbook

mLearning Revolution

The speakers are nicely located in the front of the device and the audio quality is fantastic. I enjoy listening to music and watching videos on YouTube. The Music and Books Services. One thing I really like about Apple and Google is that they both have a single user id and password for just about every service, so once I setup my device, it knows who I am and I can begin purchasing apps, music, movies etc.

iPad 156

How to Create an Online Course (in 2020)

learnWorlds

Examples of masterclass training themes: – Music. In the beginning, a master class was and still is considered to be one of the most effective means of musical development at the same level of examinations, competitions, and practice. How to Nurture Learners Into a Community.

Course 101

Monetization, Production, Growth, and Advertising for Course Creators, Coaches, and Consultants with Michael Greenberg

LifterLMS

At Call For Content Michael works with coaches, consultants, and podcasters to help them take effective action for their businesses. To learn more about Michael Greenberg, the playbooks he has put together for online marketing, and how he may be able to help you with podcasting, head to CallForContent.com. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. You have to be an expert, a teacher, a community builder, a technologist, and an entrepreneur.

DevLearn ‘09 Friday Keynote: Leo Laporte #dl09

Learning Visions

RCA made music boxes for the living room. We can now turn analog content (audio, video) into bits. Community charging stations. Anyone can now create a podcast. April 2005 starting doing weekly podcast “This week in Tech”. Got to the point he was doing 12 podcasts. But it was still limited…not a mass media tool (too many steps to get to your podcasts). How much of a conversation is going on with you and your community?

WordPress Learning Management System Website Accessibility with Susan Wheeler-Hall

LifterLMS

We discuss building WordPress learning management system website accessibility with Susan Wheeler-Hall in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. To learn more about Susan Wheeler-Hall be sure to check out her podcast at SusanWheelerHall.com and her courses at LifeSmarts.ca. LMScast is the number-one podcast for course creators just like you. And then we got hooked in with a music festival on a cruise. How did your podcast begin?

The Ultimate Guide to Creating an Online Course in 2018

learnWorlds

9 Nurture Learners Into a Community. Examples of masterclass training themes: Music. In addition to traditional course materials in MOOCs special support is given to community interactions among students, professors, and teaching assistants. What communities are you a part of online? Article, report, essay, experiment, composition, essay audio or video product, drawing, graph, design. Audio files (talks, podcasts, interviews, etc.).

Guide 83

Work from Home like a Champ

Trajectory IQ

Tip: I try to match some background audio to the work I’m doing to help keep me focused. For production/less creative work I usually put on a podcast. For creative/concept work I like to stick to music with minimal lyrics. I’m part of a community (again on Slack) made up of local designers. How changing my surroundings helped shape better habits “How do you get anything done working from home?” This is one of my favourite questions to answer.

Music 40

Work from Home like a Champ

Trajectory IQ

Tip: I try to match some background audio to the work I’m doing to help keep me focused. For production/less creative work I usually put on a podcast. For creative/concept work I like to stick to music with minimal lyrics. I’m part of a community (again on Slack) made up of local designers. How changing my surroundings helped shape better habits “How do you get anything done working from home?” This is one of my favourite questions to answer.

Music 40

Using LifterLMS to Empower 1 Million Teachers in Africa with WordPress Titan Malcolm Peralty

LifterLMS

Learn about how one company is using LifterLMS to empower 1 million teachers in Africa with WordPress Titan Malcolm Peralty in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you.

Tune in LIVE to 48 in 24: Tips, interviews, behind the scenes

TechSmith Camtasia

Science instructor at Cranbrook Educational Community. Author and host of The Genealogy Gems podcast. Topic: Educational music videos. Topic: Audio Recording Tips 6:30 am. Starting at 9am ET today you can tune in to the live stream of 48 in 24.

How to Do Video Marketing on Social Media for Course Creators with Jason Hsiao from Animoto

LifterLMS

Chris Badgett: You’ve come to the right place if you’re a course creator looking to build more impact income and freedom LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. We’ve built into Animoto so much stuff that just makes it so painless like just dealing with syncing with music and providing just all sorts of great fonts and colors and animations just all built into stuff to help your video stand out. They’re listening with audio.

mLearning Content Types - Level 3: Voice

mLearning Trends

Level 3 extends the mobile learning experience by providing users with anytime/anywhere access to audio-based content without needing a smartphone device or standard MP3/iPod-style media player. The CellCast Solution platform contains a highly unique set of audio content creation and deployment features not found in any other enterprise learning platform that bridge the previously separate cellular voice network with the Internet data network.

Voice 41

85+ Top Tools & Resources for Course Creators

learnWorlds

More specifically, it allows you to share photos and videos that are accompanied with cool special movement effects and music accompaniment. Animoto’s photo presentation tool is synced with the rhythm of the music you have chosen while at the same time it informs you about the steps of the video editing process all the way to its completion. The only thing you have to do is to choose the best part of your video and your most beautiful images and add your favorite music.

How to Build an Online Course From Zero with Entrepreneur Dane Maxwell

LifterLMS

LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. So, I’m writing the sales letter for this community of people that will be building businesses together. “Hey, where’s the community? He emails and he says, “Hey, I need community.

How to Finally Write a Nonfiction Book that Helps You Get More Leads and Sales and Massively Impact the World with Julie Eason

LifterLMS

LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. We just recorded a podcast episode with one of the LifterLMS course creators. Russell uses his audio book, people love the audio book.

Brain 68

How to Level Up Your Marketing, Web Design, and Photography with Consultant and Business Coach Jean Perpillant

LifterLMS

If you’re first getting started, Apple headphones also work great, and as long as you don’t have a lot of echo, those can be terrific for audio quality as well. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. It does fantastic audio.

100 Conversation Topics

Tony Karrer

Also please include terms and a link that will help it get put into appropriate categories in the eLearning Learning Community. Topics 1, 2, 3 for LMS , LCMS , Audio , Virtual Classroom Tool , Screencast , Wiki , eLearning Game Tool , etc. How I found an answer to a work problem using a learning community. Five podcasts for learning professionals. Free media sources that I use - stock photography, clip art, animations, sounds, music.

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

Other terms that i can identify with are Dave Cormier’s ‘ Community as Curriculum ‘ approach and Wendy Drexler’s elucidation of Networked learning in the ‘ Networked student model ‘ ( video ). The question addresses numerous topics regarding the use of audio. 10 Steps to Creating an Online Community – There Aren’t Any - Engaged Learning , September 27, 2010 There aren’t any steps. Yet each community is in its own phase.

The Ultimate Video Marketing Playbook (2021)

TechSmith Camtasia

One TechSmith live stream gets: Posted on YouTube Added to our podcast feed Created into a blog post Cut into clips for social media Created into social graphics. In fact, most people can live with a little bit of grainy video as long as the audio sounds good.