Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Photography Remove Podcasting

How to Level Up Your Marketing, Web Design, and Photography with Consultant and Business Coach Jean Perpillant

LifterLMS

Learn how to level up your marketing, web design, and photography with consultant and business coach Jean Perpillant in this LMScast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. It does fantastic audio.

20 Free Educational Apps

Ed App

Choose from popular literary titles, personalize your plan, listen to audio overview and bookmark for faster recall. Interactive quizzes and audio CramCasts make studying even easier. 20 Best Free Educational Apps.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

How to Find a Profitable Course Topic

learnWorlds

Perhaps this is your true calling and the area where you can succeed and give back to the community. Business: Data Science, Project Management, Forex, Investing, Stock Trading, AI, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Online Business, Entrepreneurship, Freelancing, Blogging, Writing, Presentation Skills, Marketing Strategy, Leadership, Management Skills, Recruiting, Podcasting, Real Estate Investing etc. So, you may know what you want to do … you may not.

From Martial Arts Business Owner to Health Course Creator to Online Entrepreneur Membership Site Creator With Kevin Geary of Digital Ambition

LifterLMS

The journey from martial arts business owner to health course creator to online entrepreneur membership site creator with Kevin Geary of Digital Ambition in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Kevin Geary: It’s like a community feed, yeah.

Using LifterLMS to Empower 1 Million Teachers in Africa with WordPress Titan Malcolm Peralty

LifterLMS

Learn about how one company is using LifterLMS to empower 1 million teachers in Africa with WordPress Titan Malcolm Peralty in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you.

Angela Brown’s Recurring Revenue Niche Membership Site Journey and Success Story

LifterLMS

Learn about Angela Brown’s recurring revenue niche membership site journey and success story in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Angela is from SavvyCleaner.com , and she also has a podcast and YouTube show called Ask a House Cleaner.

Site 105

How to Choose the Right Course to Build or Membership Site Topic to Focus on with Ryan Levesque

LifterLMS

Ryan’s new book Choose is available, and as a special offer for listening to this LMScast you have the chance to grab a copy of that for free along with the audio book and over $200 in free bonus material. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. Well, I have been listening to you a lot on YouTube and on the podcast wave. Ryan Levesque: The orchid photography course, as an example, we actually partnered with the course creator.

100 Conversation Topics

Tony Karrer

Also please include terms and a link that will help it get put into appropriate categories in the eLearning Learning Community. Topics 1, 2, 3 for LMS , LCMS , Audio , Virtual Classroom Tool , Screencast , Wiki , eLearning Game Tool , etc. How I found an answer to a work problem using a learning community. Five podcasts for learning professionals. Free media sources that I use - stock photography, clip art, animations, sounds, music.

85+ Top Tools & Resources for Course Creators

learnWorlds

Final Cut Pro is also a tool for Mac only, offering advanced features such as editing, audio, motion graphics, a VR headset playback, advanced color grading and built-in controls to create, edit and deliver closed captions. The audio of your video is the most important part! Another relatively cheap option is the Samson-Handheld microphone that comes with the Q2U recording and podcasting pack and many other added capabilities as you can see in the product description.

Teacher Appreciation Week – A Conversation with Chris Badgett on the World of Online and Offline Education Honoring Teachers

LifterLMS

LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. Ali Mathis: Well, here at LifterLMS, we’re celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week May 6th through May 10th, so if you’re listening to this podcast during that time, it is Teacher Appreciation Week. What’s in the audio file? I did actually catalog it pretty good with photography, so that if I ever did want to come back and make a course about it, that I had the raw materials.

Big Niches and Creating an Ecosystem Around Your Tribe with Avery White of Third Person Creative

LifterLMS

Avery shares some great examples of telling stories through media formats like photography. How and why do you approach the greater creative artistic community as a whole as opposed to a niche within it? Photography has a mood. My work and my business and this podcast is focused on a particular niche, but I’m very much a big picture thinker like you. Why did you decide to build for creatives or the artistic community a technology course?

How to Become Congruent With Your Ideal Business and Lifestyle With Success Coach and Equine Alchemist Nafissa Shireen

LifterLMS

Her corporate job was not a regular desk job, rather she was working in the field and out in the community. For Nafissa the most engaging aspect of her previous employment was coaching, developing the team, and the community engagement. LMScast is the number one podcast for course creators just like you. They gave me a lot of opportunity, and I was able to really get involved in a lot of the communities. I was out in the field, I was out in the community.