Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Photography Remove Version

How to Level Up Your Marketing, Web Design, and Photography with Consultant and Business Coach Jean Perpillant

LifterLMS

Learn how to level up your marketing, web design, and photography with consultant and business coach Jean Perpillant in this LMScast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. The problem is is that I do enjoy photography as a hobby, and so I still have that as a service.

Articulate 360 Review: Why Your Business Should Strongly Consider Upgrading

Bottom-Line Performance

With the better HTML5 engine, republishing courses using a new version of Storyline may improve crash issues on mobile devices lacking in RAM. It was the opposite in previous versions. Other Stuff: Improved accessibility options, improved options for rendering video (no additional compression), ability to add subtitle files for audio/video, improved motion path options, collision triggers, and more are all included.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Stock Photo Image and Other Media Sources

Tony Karrer

Mashable's 90+ Online Photography Tools and Resources. They aim to be a community for designers, developers, photographers and other media publishers who want better, easier access to license-specific media on the web. FreeMediaGoo.com has a large collection of images, audio, textures, and other visual mediums that you can use for free with some restrictions. and community is cool too! If you have an interest in photography, you can even submit your own pictures.

Photo 103

Using LifterLMS to Empower 1 Million Teachers in Africa with WordPress Titan Malcolm Peralty

LifterLMS

Chris Badgett: And Darren Rowse, also, correct me if I’m wrong, but he did a lot in the photography niche, right? I mean, I was updating, before WordPress had built in updating for core versions or releases, you had to manually update WordPress.

How to Do Video Marketing on Social Media for Course Creators with Jason Hsiao from Animoto

LifterLMS

You have to be a teacher, you have to be a technologist, you have to be a community builder, and you have to be an entrepreneur. Jason Hsiao: Well, first of all, this whole community already has a huge unfair advantage, because you already are producing great content that you know resonates with your audience. Really, it’s about how can we leverage what we have and find new people so we grow our community, grow our audience, and get people to find out about us?

85+ Top Tools & Resources for Course Creators

learnWorlds

It is important to note that the free version of this tool allows up to 1 minute and 30 seconds of movie creation. In its basic version, the tool is completely free for 7 days, and full access to it is granted with a small annual fee. The basic version of Pixton is free, but there is an extra charge for the use of additional premium features. The audio of your video is the most important part! Steve Jobs once said, ‘Technology is nothing.

From Martial Arts Business Owner to Health Course Creator to Online Entrepreneur Membership Site Creator With Kevin Geary of Digital Ambition

LifterLMS

Kevin Geary: Yeah, I bring them into a membership community environment. You have the premium training library, but you also have checklists, cheat sheets and more, a helpful community, weekly hot seat calls, and the Hive, which is like your own news portal. The community feed.

Teacher Appreciation Week – A Conversation with Chris Badgett on the World of Online and Offline Education Honoring Teachers

LifterLMS

I consider myself a reluctant teacher in that I never set out to be a teacher, I never set out to become an entrepreneur, I never set out to become an expert, I never set out to become somebody who builds community or email lists and all these types of things, but I realize I woke up one day and just kind of realized, “You know what? What’s in the audio file?

Angela Brown’s Recurring Revenue Niche Membership Site Journey and Success Story

LifterLMS

So I had to go to the local community college and take business and management, and how to work with employees, and how to hire people, and all those things.

Site 82

The ULTIMATE Guide to PowerPoint Alternatives

BrightCarbon

You can also add audio from your own computer. There’s a bunch of grid layouts for adding photography, but you can’t overlay a grid on the slide. You can record narration, change the screen ratio, add videos, images, and audio. Google Slides is Google’s version of PowerPoint.