Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Social Bookmarking Remove Version

Live Blogging WordCamp - Day2

Web Tools for Learners

promote your content - network, social bookmarking & sharing, comment on other blogs, Twitter etc., getting links - compelling content, link bait, guest posting, create services, try out other media (audio & video). tutorials, news, community activism, personal etc. software - iMovie, Avid (free version available on their website), Premier, be careful of the lighting, lots of light or outside, look & sound are important. Our awesome M.C. Matthieu.

10 Patterns of Interaction: Implementing Social Learning Strategies in eLearning

eFront

There are a multitude of interaction methods in an eLearning environment to promote social learning. Research has repeatedly indicated the enhanced productivity associated with social learning. Before we talk about the best techniques to aid your eLearners to learn socially, as in Social Learning – a pretty big buzzword these days, let us explain one simple fact. This type of social learning session can be used to compile a frequently asked question page (FAQs).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

10 Patterns of Interaction: Implementing Social Learning Strategies in eLearning

eFront

There are a multitude of interaction methods in an eLearning environment to promote social learning. Research has repeatedly indicated the enhanced productivity associated with social learning. Before we talk about the best techniques to aid your eLearners to learn socially, as in Social Learning – a pretty big buzzword these days, let us explain one simple fact. This type of social learning session can be used to compile a frequently asked question page (FAQs).

Social Learning and LMSs Marketplace

eLearning 24-7

As social learning continues to grow, LMS/LCMS vendors are taking various approaches. While some view themselves as “social learning&# savvy, incorporating various components, others seem to see themselves as just sitting on the sidelines. LMS/LCMS vendors are following one of three approaches when it comes to social learning. Dip their feet in it – just a bit, a little here, a little there – oh and call it a full social learning platform.

10 Social Media Tools For Learning

The eLearning Coach

Do you have a training or information need that could benefit from a social media strategy? So here are descriptions of ten applications representing different social media technologies that promote learning. Users can record and edit audio with Audacity and it runs on most operating systems, including Mac OS X and Windows. Dimdim has an open source version so developers can integrate it with other software. Category: Social Networking Platform.

Top 125 Workplace eLearning Posts of 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

So without further set, I’m happy to announce the Top Posts as defined by Social Filtering - meaning by everyone involved directly or indirectly in eLearning Learning. Twitter in the classroom: 10 useful resources , Social Media in Learning , August 12, 2009. Twitter in the classroom: 10 useful resources - Social Media in Learning , August 12, 2009. 7 Creative Ways to Introduce Social Media to Your Team - Learning Putty , October 22, 2009.

Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Today I was on a panel about social learning. No matter what anyone tells you, no one really has a clue how to “do&# social in the enterprise. 10 Free Audio Programs to Use for E-Learning - Rapid eLearning Blog , June 1, 2010 I’m no audio engineer. So I won’t get into all of the nitty gritty details of audio editing. If you want more details, one of the community MVPs shared some tips on how to improve your audio quality. Social Bookmarks.

iPad 79

Escape from Compliance Training Jail - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The technology used to to deliver the training was great, streaming audio, and video, great graphics etc. The 45 minute training (for most of which I skipped the audio) covered information anyone who has not been living in the dark ages for the past 20 years would know. I think that the better versions of these courses likely contain a nugget or two of information that the students may have forgotten. Social Web. del.icio.us. Google Bookmarks.