Remove Authoring Tools Remove Community Remove elearning vendor Remove vendor
article thumbnail

10 Reasons Every University Must Invest in Online Program Development

Hurix Digital

Online assessment tools also simplify the task of assessment, analyze learning outcomes, and provide feedback. With authorized login credentials, students can login to the courses and study at their own pace, as long as they meet the assignment and course completion dates. 11 Smart Tips to Choose the Right eLearning Vendor.

Program 72
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Learning Visions

Learning Visions

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 Learning Visions Im Cammy Bean and this is my little corner of the world where I talk about instructional design and topics somewhat related to eLearning. I talk about some of the tools I use. I share my experiences with current e-Learning projects and challenges I might be facing. I ask a lot of questions.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Tips to Create Custom E-Learning Content on a Budget

Hurix Digital

Use an eLearning Authoring Tool. The process of creating a custom e-learning course can be simplified by using an e-learning authoring tool. The tool will let you choose the layout, type of interactions and even make the course compatible on different platforms. Create a Community.

article thumbnail

Here’s How E-Learning Can Change the World

Rapid eLearning

It was an opportunity for the elearning community to help fill the gap for those organizations that lacked some resources. And the community came up big. Here’s why: If you’re a smaller elearning vendor or freelancer and trying to get your name out, this is a great way to do so.

article thumbnail

Customer Complaints, How to Avoid the Traps

eLearning 24-7

Sometimes it is a result of the vendor, other times it is a failure of due diligence on the part of the soon to be customer. The vendor’s salesperson tells you want you want to hear. Integration with 3rd party tools – “Yeah, typically we haven’t had a problem. I expect nothing less from the vendor.

article thumbnail

Using Silverlight/Expression Blend for eLearning Development

Upside Learning

Elearning development tools: only Adobe? Over the last ten years or so, major elearning developers have preferred to use tools like Flash, Authorware and Director from Adobe (earlier Macromedia). Installation Our experience started with the installation of Silverlight and associated tools.

article thumbnail

Using Silverlight/Expression Blend for eLearning Development

Upside Learning

Elearning development tools: only Adobe? Over the last ten years or so, major elearning developers have preferred to use tools like Flash, Authorware and Director from Adobe (earlier Macromedia). Installation Our experience started with the installation of Silverlight and associated tools.