Remove Authoring Tools Remove Community Remove Player Remove Reference
article thumbnail

How to Easily Create Powerful Customer Education

Spark Your Interest

And while traditionally it applied to businesses selling widgets or software, customer education now also applies to governments, and non-profits, who have a product or service. Similarly, the self-help screens when installing a new software product on your phone, laptop, or tablet. Including creating expert communities.

Custom 188
article thumbnail

8 reasons for using HTML5 for authoring eLearning course

Adobe Captivate

Adobe Flash has been a productive tool for authoring these courses. HTML5 has superseded Flash as a viable option for authoring eLearning courses because it is supported by all smartphones and tablets. The advantages of using HTML5 In eLearningcourses are numerous and have been enumerated below for your ready reference.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Acquistions – Someone had an idea

eLearning 24-7

The other day, I was listening to an audiobook, and the author spoke about ideas. I thought about this, as you can tell, and said to myself, okay, let’s write a post where the e-learning history and thus learning systems, authoring tools, and alike are intertwined with good and bad ideas. Not Articulate.

Ideas 84
article thumbnail

27 Best Online Learning Platforms (updated 2022)

learnWorlds

Best Authoring Tools. Unlike online learning platforms, online course platforms are cloud-hosted software that allows instructors to create online classes or individual lessons uploading education material that they have created using text, image, video, PDF files, and audio. Highly recognizable and valued in the B2B community.

article thumbnail

A Comprehensive SEO Guide for Event Marketing: A Step-by-Step Guideline

Think Orion

Also referred to as structure data for an event, the event schema displays your event website in search results (aka. Add social proof Social proof is an essential aspect of adding authority to your events. Rich results ) to more relevant users encouraging them to engage with your event landing pages.

article thumbnail

Designing eLearning for iPads – Webinar Recording and Q&A

Upside Learning

By using a mobile device as a learning platform, one can leverage its unique features such as camera, audio/ video player & recorder, computing device, eBook reader, GPS, gaming compatibility etc. And in many cases, this tool would really be eLearning or mLearning. Authoring Tools. Can we publish HTML5 from Lectora?

iPad 270
article thumbnail

Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Skip to content Follow: RSS Twitter LearnNuggets Nuggets of Learning Stuff Home About Resources Tags articulate , eLearning , tutorial Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player by Kevin on May 20th, 2010 To kick things off, a note on the words: “Player” and “Skin”. The next two lessons we will be developing the “Player.”

Player 49