Remove Behavior Remove Community Remove Lectora Remove Social
article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

The fun part of my job is having a plethora of tools in my ‘elearning development’ toolbox: Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Visio, Lectora, and now Articulate. Over the past couple years using Lectora Enterprise Edition I developed templates that would ease the elearning development process for instructional designers.

Lectora 49
article thumbnail

ERIC SCHUERMANN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

Its product suite includes Lectora – the world’s leading e-Learning software used by over 60% of the Global 2000 companies. How do you look at the interesting shifts happening in learning paradigms (such as social learning, flipped classroom, Bring-Your-Own-Device, etc.) Lectora® Inspire is a great example. THE INTERVIEW: 1.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Capture Learner Data with Google Spreadsheets

Trivantis

Lectora Online - USA. Lectora Online - EU. Community Forum. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online. by Lectora. Lectora Express - The Easy LMS. Lectora Talent Management. Lectora Mobile. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online.

Google 60
article thumbnail

Creating Value in e-Learning Part 6: The Solution

Trivantis

Lectora Online - USA. Lectora Online - EU. Community Forum. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online. by Lectora. Lectora Express - The Easy LMS. Lectora Talent Management. Lectora Mobile. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online.

article thumbnail

Creating Value in e-Learning Part 5: The Symptom |

Trivantis

article thumbnail

40+ Instructional Design and eLearning Books

Experiencing eLearning

More money won’t always motivate behavior change (in fact, sometimes it might be counterproductive). I’m sure their other books on Storyline 2 , Lectora , etc. Learning Communities. Show Your Work by Jane Bozarth is full of visuals and explains how to “show your work” by sharing what you’re doing and learning using social tools.

article thumbnail

Eric Schuermann – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Its product suite includes Lectora – the world’s leading e-Learning software used by over 60% of the Global 2000 companies. How do you look at the interesting shifts happening in learning paradigms (such as social learning, flipped classroom, Bring-Your-Own-Device, etc.) Lectora® Inspire is a great example.