Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Player Remove Podcasting
article thumbnail

How to make students fall in love with your video courses with Presto player

LifterLMS

We have today Adam Preiser, creator of the very popular Presto player for WordPress as the guest for this episode of LMScast with Chris Badgett. Presto is the most advanced video player on WordPress and recently it was integrated successfully with LifterLMS, the best learning management system on WordPress. Enjoy the show.

Player 85
article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

April's Big Question from Learning Circuits is "How to Keep up?" However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2009 Predictions How Did I Do?

Tony Karrer

Particularly, I’ve decided to always be a “Jack” … if you don’t know what that means or what it means about selling social learning then you should look at: Selling Learning Communities – Not Everyone Will or Wants a Group Hug. We even made the Big Question one month: New Presenter and Learner Skills and Methods. Grade: ??? #7

article thumbnail

Ten Predictions for eLearning 2008

Tony Karrer

The Big Question this month are Predictions for Learning in 2008. More podcasts and video casts for audiences with easy access, think students, remote sales forces, etc. Luckily a few will also add in more community and wiki capabilities. during 2008. Specialized tools for mobile professionals.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Does anyone else see "Student Records" in "Data Portability"?

Mark Oehlert

White Paper Solicitation and I came to this section of items that would be valuable to have addressed by submitted white papers: "Collaboration and Community. Learning takes place within a community and is a collaborative activity. So I was reading the SCORM 2.0 How should SCORM 2.0

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Open Laszlo Gets Its Own Track and Big Customers for the open source webtop platform

Mark Oehlert

Here is a little something for my geek bros and siss: "Temkin has always been careful to underline how one important thingabout OpenLaszlo is that it doesnt lock you into the Flash player,even though it takes advantage of Flash as a standard ubiquitousruntime. Laszlo is abstract from the Flash player.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): "New JKO Portal to Offer Joint Online Training" (Defense Link News)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "Listening for Learning" (IT Conversations) | Main | Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Chu praised the portal’s ability to bring together players in different locations and allow them to interact in virtual exercises. “It

Portal 32