Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Player Remove Technorati
article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

April's Big Question from Learning Circuits is "How to Keep up?" However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Does anyone else see "Student Records" in "Data Portability"?

Mark Oehlert

White Paper Solicitation and I came to this section of items that would be valuable to have addressed by submitted white papers: "Collaboration and Community. Learning takes place within a community and is a collaborative activity. So I was reading the SCORM 2.0 How should SCORM 2.0 That white paper would be a prize itself.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Open Laszlo Gets Its Own Track and Big Customers for the open source webtop platform

Mark Oehlert

Here is a little something for my geek bros and siss: "Temkin has always been careful to underline how one important thingabout OpenLaszlo is that it doesnt lock you into the Flash player,even though it takes advantage of Flash as a standard ubiquitousruntime. Laszlo is abstract from the Flash player.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): "New JKO Portal to Offer Joint Online Training" (Defense Link News)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "Listening for Learning" (IT Conversations) | Main | Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Chu praised the portal’s ability to bring together players in different locations and allow them to interact in virtual exercises. “It Biographies: David S.C.

Portal 32