Remove Blended Remove Blended Learning Remove ILT Remove Work Styles

How To Build A Powerful Onboarding Program With Extended Reality

Roundtable Learning

XR is becoming an increasingly popular tool for learning and development, so now may be the time to consider the benefits it could bring to your onboarding program. . Read More: AR vs. VR Training: How to Choose the Best Technology. XR Training Advantages and Disadvantages.

8 best sales training tips to seal the deal

TalentLMS

The Sales Management Association recently conducted an extensive study on the state of training and development within sales organizations. Only 43% of respondents rate their sales training as effective overall, with the remaining 57% rating it either as ineffective or somewhat effective.

Sales 52