Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Lectora Remove Social
article thumbnail

LIVE from the Lectora User Conference: Erik Wahl

Trivantis

Lectora Online - USA. Lectora Online - EU. Community Forum. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online. by Lectora. Lectora Express - The Easy LMS. Lectora Talent Management. Lectora Mobile. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

Knowledge Sharing at Your Business and Why It Matters

Trivantis

Putting all these things in the cloud for everyone to access is a great way to open up the brains behind your organization. People love to share in a social context. With CourseMill Wave , you can create an easy-to-use community for your learners to share informationand it only takes minutes to set up!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

40+ Instructional Design and eLearning Books

Experiencing eLearning

Richard Mayer’s Applying the Science of Learning was recommended by Clare Dygert , who says, “If you want to create e-learning that works the way a human brain wants it to work, read this book!”. John Medina’s Brain Rules was recommended by one of my readers, and I’ve heard these principles mentioned by a number of others in the field.

article thumbnail

How to Create Rollovers, Pop-ups and Branching for Lectora e.

Trivantis

Lectora Online - USA. Lectora Online - EU. Community Forum. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online. by Lectora. Lectora Express - The Easy LMS. Lectora Talent Management. Lectora Mobile. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online.

Lectora 70
article thumbnail

NuggetHead Summary of Learning Solutions 2010

NuggetHead

Full week to say the least and just like those first-timers, my brain is full! As well, I got to meet face-to-face many folks I’ve gotten to know in the last year via social spaces like, , Ellen Wagner , Patti Shank , Will Thalheimer , Bob Mosher , Mark Oehlert , Koreen Olbrish , Marcia Conner , and Gina Minks. Day 2 is here.

Summary 40
article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2013

Tony Karrer

link] December 2-7, 2012 Executive Leadership Institute , sponsored by the League for Innovation in the Community College, Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. link] December 4-7, 2012 International Academic Conference, sponsored by the International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences (IISES), Prague, Czech Republic.

article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2012

Tony Karrer

link] December 1-3, 2011 E-Activities (e-Learning, e-Communities, e-Commerce, e-Management, e-Marketing, e-Governance and Tele-working) , 10 th , sponsored by World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS), Bina Nusantara University, Island of Java, Indonesia.